Peekaboo..talk to me !!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ohh..it just seemed that everyone wanted to be spoken to and I decided to join the 'talk to me' trend! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry! *smile*

Hahaha - another one of these threads *oh my* - well the offer is up to you as well, if you'd like to chat it up on msn or yahoo - pm me!! I love talking to muh mut girls n' boys:)

dam you stole my idea.. oh well what do you want to talk about

Hahahahaha! Let's talk about...sex! Oh wait..there's a forum for that and I have to wait i'm 800! so...uhm..shopping! I have an in law who i don't know what to get for. Okay..like i could give her sweets..but that's a big no no..cuz she's overweight ..seriously overweight..and then i thought maybe i'll be nice and give her a fitness membership..but she's too stubborn...so..i thought maybe a gift certificate to a nice restaurant..bad idea..won't go anywhere unless a buffet...so..i'm at a loss of what to give her..not a fruits basket..she grows her own fruits....any ideas?

What do you mean? You don't have to have 800 posts to go in there. You've met the requirements for it already....member for atleast 15 days and atleast 30 posts sooo....come on in!

Latest posts

Back