pen on shirt!!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just got pen on a really cute tanktop (the cute ones from victoria's secret)!!! I'm so mad. GRrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyways, I washed it once and put stain stuff on it for a couple of minutes, but it's still there! What do I do??? It's bright yellow with a little pink in it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennyb I just got pen on a really cute tanktop (the cute ones from victoria's secret)!!! I'm so mad. GRrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyways, I washed it once and put stain stuff on it for a couple of minutes, but it's still there! What do I do??? It's bright yellow with a little pink in it. Have you tried Clorox2 (for colors) ?? that stuff is great!!
just rub it on... and throw it in the wash. Leo got blood on a nice NEW white t-shirt I got him... and he just left it in the hamper for like 3 days before I saw it... I put it on , and it came out as I was rubbing it on!
it's awesome!! i know that Herbal Essences pump hairspray also worked for old pen stains I've come across on desks & the inside of a washing machine (that got covered in it from a pen that was accidentally left in a pocket) but I'm not sure how it is on fabrics... but you can try a small spot if you want

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Have you tried Clorox2 (for colors) ?? that stuff is great!!
just rub it on... and throw it in the wash. Leo got blood on a nice NEW white t-shirt I got him... and he just left it in the hamper for like 3 days before I saw it... I put it on , and it came out as I was rubbing it on!
it's awesome!! i know that Herbal Essences pump hairspray also worked for old pen stains I've come across on desks & the inside of a washing machine (that got covered in it from a pen that was accidentally left in a pocket) but I'm not sure how it is on fabrics... but you can try a small spot if you want

I swear Janelle, you will me an EXCELLENT mom one day

Reaction score
Thanks, I will try the clorox!!! My mom told me to use hairspray, but it didn't work
. It worked a little, but it's still definitely there. Thanks again for the advice!!! I swear there is not a day where I do not get food/drink/ and pen
on my clothes!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks, I will try the clorox!!! My mom told me to use hairspray, but it didn't work
. It worked a little, but it's still definitely there. Thanks again for the advice!!! I swear there is not a day where I do not get food/drink/ and pen
on my clothes!!! Maybe you should invest in an "all black" wardrobe! lol

and thanks T... but IF that ever happens it won't be anytime soon... lol I have no patience right now.. and Leo is all the child I need! lol

Reaction score
SPRAY THE STAIN WITH HAIR SPRAY. THIS WILL DESOLVE THE INK: THEN WASH

Originally Posted by jennyb I just got pen on a really cute tanktop (the cute ones from victoria's secret)!!! I'm so mad. GRrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyways, I washed it once and put stain stuff on it for a couple of minutes, but it's still there! What do I do??? It's bright yellow with a little pink in it.

Latest posts