Perfect Glowy Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by moccah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I need one bad!!!I was so happy to find the orgasm blush being sold at a store in my own city and just as disapointed to find out that the only way to get the damn blush is to order it online.....How the hell do they expect me to buy a 45,- euro costing blush stick that I dont even know how the result is going to be on my own skin....Im sorry but I just cant

The most stupid thing EVER: they had testers of the powder blush by nars, the lipgloss, lipstick, foundation etc etc...but the multiple stick? hell no....

So im back to where I started, finding the perefct blush thats gives a GOOD glow, not the half matte/half gloss type of finish...I want a nice good 'out there' glow.

So what is the perfect blush to achieve this look I want?

Ive looked in sephora and some other stores but they dont have every brand out there available over here. I am willing to take a huge guess on buying something I didnt test before, but not when it costs me almost 50,-

So help please?

Lumiere Mineral Makeup has a blush that is a clone for the Orgasm on just look under "ditto" you can order a sample for a small charge to see if it works for you.

First post..been lurking for awhile..

Love this board.

You ladies and gents are great.

I'm a makeup fanatic..

I have about 10 different blushes from BBrown to MAC to Nars..

I still reach for the product I've used for 10 years..

Covergirl Rose Silk..
wub.gif

It gives a pinky glow..

I'm still looking for a powder blush that I like better,

but I doubt Ill find it at this point
stupidme.gif

Do they have lorac there because there bronzer in warm is pretty much a blush and is downright super extra glowy...my fav. hth

I`m glad I`ve found this theme. In regard to that I have a question--what about smashbox soft lights multiple blushes ? Are they any good for these "glowing effect"?

I would be really thankfull if someone could answer me on this
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually just use MAC Vanilla Pigment over whatever blush I'm using to make it glowy. I apply it with the Flirt feather brush. I used to use this Bonne Bell Blend n Glow over my blush, and it was actually decent and very very cheap but I much prefer the Vanilla pigment.
http://i37.tinypic.com/xg009j.gif

I also love Milani Luminous and TheBalm Hot Mama.

I do the same thing. Very rarely do the glowy particles in blushes make me look glowy. Some are too overpowering or way to chunky/glittery so I love matte blushes and then add my own highlighter on top. I also love Milani Luminous or Flirt blush in Heartthrob. I prefer Heartthrob which is just a bit more pinky on my skintone but Luminous is awesome for a light hint of a glow.

There are so many dupes for Orgasm, some which are even better imo so don't feel bad
smile.gif

My newest trick that I LOVE is Benefit High Beam on my cheeks--just a little bit; then take a little Benefit One Hot Minute, which is sort of a bronzer/powder, and use that as a blush. On its own I don't think it would do much, but on top of the High Beam it gives me this great 'lit from within' glow.

You should try Buff'd Minerals blush in autumn glow and winter chill

Both of these are glowy and can be worn on their own or mixed together for a very flattering shade.

A sample of one of these is only $1.25 with free shipping anywhere in the world!

I really find that Becca's cream blushes give the look of a glow from within.

Generally I prefer creme blushes for this look, but I just thought I'd mention Becca as they make my favourite ones. The colour range is great, too.

Latest posts

Back