Perfume Newb Looking for Recs!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Lately I've been tempted to splurge on some fantastic fragrance--something I can wear every day. I'm not exactly sure where to turn, though. I'm looking for something not too sweet, nor too cloying. Something a bit on the lighter side. Nothing too fruity, though--fruity, sugary-sweet scents annoy me! Also, staying power is important. I've tried and liked, for example, Bvgari's Omnia Crystalline, but the staying power was very poor.

TIA!

Reaction score
My everyday fragrance is from the Victoria's Secret Garden Collection; they're great because there are a lot of choices and most of them are sweet, sexy, and/or fruity without being too musky or overpowering. Plus, they're pretty inexpensive. Might be a good place to start...

Reaction score
I can't remember what it's called but Lolita Lempicka has a really nice one out.

Reaction score
Philosophy Amazing Grace or Falling in Love. Burberry Tender Touch is awesome too.

Reaction score
Has anybody smelled the new Victoria Secret fragrance Sexual Secret!! Woo-hoo it does it all. It is in the back of the new catalolg and you have to order it--think I will....hope i don't get pregnant at 56. LOL--OMG.

Reaction score
if you like Bvlgari, they have a green tea scent which is really nice.

Reaction score
I just got Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely & it smells so pretty. Nice & light, not too overpowering & the scent really lasts.