Pets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the photos! Makes me want to get cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, fish, etc! Here is my little baby Rafferty, he is a 3 year old Pekingese/Maltese mix.

We don't normally wear the same outfit, but he fit in my nephews jacket perfectly! ;-)

Oh yay! I love my pets
inlove.gif
. Ok...The black dog is Mia, the white one is daisy. The kitty with her tounge out is Lulu and Shadow is the lazy grey and white cat (we dont have him anymore
frown.gif
)

I have a blue betta fish, does that count as a pet? I'll clean his fishbowl and take a pic of him i guess
7311da4c.gif

Here is a pic of our new 'Sweetheart' (that is her name) we just adopted from a rescue shelter, she is a long hair chihuahua, just like scooter (thare is a pic in this thread of him).

IMG_0002.jpg

Holy cow! I love that you named her Sweetheart! I had a Guinea Pig I named Baby when I was younger. I kept saying, "aw, you're my little baby." And I couldn't think of a name so I ended up with Baby (Of course then I saw Dirty Dancing, lol!!)

Originally Posted by luvmylittleboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is a pic of our new 'Sweetheart' (that is her name) we just adopted from a rescue shelter, she is a long hair chihuahua, just like scooter (thare is a pic in this thread of him).
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/IMG_0002.jpg

Ahh, so Scooter has a girlfriend now! I won't tell Mora so as not to make her jealous. You plan on breeding them?

Awww, I love animals
smile.gif
I have one picture of my 2 doggies from a couple days ago [my brother and I are also in it]. I also have 2 ferrets and my boyfriend has 2 cats [there's pics of the kitties in my profile]. I'll definitely post more pictures soon! Just this one for now...

The brown one is Samson, a 6 year old male Fila Brasileiro.

The black & white one is Meeko, a 7 year old female Akita.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahh, so Scooter has a girlfriend now! I won't tell Mora so as not to make her jealous. You plan on breeding them? Nope...they have both been 'fixed' - don't want any little chi's running around - lol

Here are some pictures of my puppies. The little white on is Cysko..he's so cute and chubby! Then the bigger dogs are my parents and brothers pit bulls...they are such little sweethearts. Then the kitty is mine cause I can't have a dog at my apartment. Sorry I never got around to fixing the red eye lol

Back