Philosophy for color treated hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would you use the shower gels for hair as they suggest? Do you think their conditioner is any good?

my mom and i love philosophy. she just got a 3 pack of the shampoo, bubblebath, shower gel (all in one). I have tried the lemon sorbet, and i think it's called sugar. I have a ton of blonde highlights, and i actually liked the 3 in one as a shampoo!! my hair was nice and shiny, soft, and manageable. it doesn't say if it's safe for color treated hair, but sure why not?!!! This stuff smells great!!! i have also tried it's all in your head shampoo, and i liked it. i tried a conditioner, but i forgot what its called. i actually have liked their hair products. but i always have to switch up, my hair even gets tired of the super expensive stuff, b/c my hair is really long and a pain in the @$% sometimes.

Hiya Gems! I'm only familiar with their perfume, so I can't really help you out with the hair end... but as long as it isn't a harsh shampoo or a clarifier, you should be ok..
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back