Photography Fan Topic: show us your own pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Becky, what kind of camera did you use to take the picture? Samsung S1030, it's got a pretty fierce macro on it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif My cameras:
Pentaz ZX-30

Canon 350D

Deviantart:

NeverxxSurrender on deviantART

or Flickr:

Flickr: NeverxxSurrender's Photostream

And a couple samples:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...eenField-2.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s-mod-room.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...aby-Morris.jpg

wow amazing pictures. I like how you edit them.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's one of sunset on friday night. Taken with the night mode on the camera.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nya/sunset.jpg

Beautiful colors, great picture you got there

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow amazing pictures. I like how you edit them. Edit them? If you're talking about the three I posted The one of the field is completely unedited except for a small adjustment in the Curves. The one of the orange cat is completely unedited, and the one with the chairs all I did was Burn the right side of a photo because the lighting was uneven with the other side.

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Edit them? If you're talking about the three I posted The one of the field is completely unedited except for a small adjustment in the Curves. The one of the orange cat is completely unedited, and the one with the chairs all I did was Burn the right side of a photo because the lighting was uneven with the other side. Okay sorry I thought so (not that editting is a bad thing, not at all actually), I thought you did because the first picture has something going on I can't name it and I thought you did that by a program.

The second picture is really great lightning and I thought that you maybe used a warm filter or something :) I love that picture.

Well they are great pictures, so good job!

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay sorry I thought so (not that editting is a bad thing, not at all actually), I thought you did because the first picture has something going on I can't name it and I thought you did that by a program.The second picture is really great lightning and I thought that you maybe used a warm filter or something :) I love that picture.

Well they are great pictures, so good job!

Oh I know editing isn't a bad thing, but I try to avoid doing it with the majority of my stuff. The first one a lot of people think is Photoshopped, but it was SO gorgeous without any Photoshoping that I left it as-is. As for the second one, I don't have any filters for either of my cameras and both have stock lens' on them. The second one was a VERY lucky shot. I had to use my tripod because of very low lighting but it turned out great. Hopefully you didn't take my previous comment as me being mean or anything, I wasn't trying to be mean and I took no offense. ^-^;;

Great photos DaerOn...I don't have any pictures to post. But I am in search of a good camera...So which do you recommend?

And CELLY those quesadillas got me HUNGRY! I looove mexican food!

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I know editing isn't a bad thing, but I try to avoid doing it with the majority of my stuff. The first one a lot of people think is Photoshopped, but it was SO gorgeous without any Photoshoping that I left it as-is. As for the second one, I don't have any filters for either of my cameras and both have stock lens' on them. The second one was a VERY lucky shot. I had to use my tripod because of very low lighting but it turned out great. Hopefully you didn't take my previous comment as me being mean or anything, I wasn't trying to be mean and I took no offense. ^-^;; No it's all okay!! I am looking forward to see more of your pictures !
Wow Dearon that first picture is so cute, lucky you were so close to capture that beautiful moment!

Do you have a panorama setting on your cam?

I don't know if I have, I hope beacuse I love that sort of pictures.

I will have to read the manual to check it out!

Maya, i am not sure if you are looking for a professional camera, but Olympus cameras are pretty good, same as Nikon's. But for a simpler camera with really good picture quality i would probably recommend the same ones that purplerain and Sirvinya have, they take very good pictures
smile.gif

Purple, Thank you! i wasn't the one that took the pictures, it was my husband lol.

We don't have a panorama setting on our camera though, i put the pictures together in photoshop to create the panorama photo.

Back