Physicians Formula MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone tried physicians formulas new mineral makep....??

I bought it just to use daily when im not completly doing myself up and i love it.... easy to do and great coverage.

I use it, and it's alright. The coverage for me isn't that great so I will probably get some mmu from lumiere when I'm done with this big container
smile.gif
Great amount for the price.

I've used it once. There are probably some filler ingredients, I think. I broke out in HUGE pimples..the ones with the white at the top. NASTY!

i use it and that the only think that doesn't give me the brake out and stuff. i love it. and its really a good coverege for your face.

I use the Mineral loose powder after my normal foundation. I love it, it evens out the light scars I have on my cheeks and makes my blush go on better. I do get shiny on my forehead after about 5 hours, but that's because I don't touch up. As far as breakouts from it, I used to get them everyday, but I prob get one twice a month.

It all depends on how you apply it too! At first I didn't like it because it was splotchy, but I waited until my foundation had dried completely and buffed it on my skin. Just practice.

I haven't used it ... I like the price and the availability, but it has some nasty filler ingredients, not at all natural, unfortunately. If that's an issue with you, of course :)

Back