Pic of my Wedding dress on me!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omgosh wow!! amazingly beautiful, the dress is gorgeous and you my dear are stunnnnning!! i loveeeeeee it!! your gonna make a beauttttiful bride!!

Wow that dress is amazing!!! Its sooo pretty. Im jealous. Haha. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Hope you have a blast.

Its sooo pretty on you! You look gorgeous!
smile.gif

You look like a princess! Its beautiful.... And my wedding shoes were almost exactly the same.

Congrats on getting married. Finger less gloves would complete the Cinderella look.

Babyangel

The dress is so beautiful and so are you!! You will be a stunning bride on your wedding day. I wish all the best for you and your fiance.
smile.gif

you look stunning!, my friends getting married and im maid of honour cant wait to go shopping for the dress!

x

You look beautiful. I am sure your husband will be smiling when he sees you walk down the aisle in that dress.

I LOVE it! You're so completely gorgeous in it and the shoes are to die for as well...

Whoever the lucky fella is, his eyes will *pop* when he sees you walking towards him like a breathtaking vision!

Congratulations sweetie!

Back