Pics from the Danse collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's okay Sam. Maybe we should leave this thread, there are probably more pics for Danse collection. If not we can close this thread later.

OKay, test Lightscapade... If it works, get it... Mental note to myself LOL!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif those look fugly. thanks for posting. OMG you just reminded me at mean girls!!

Originally Posted by Ilumine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw. I can't seem them because I'm not a member of that. : Me either. But I saw the pics already in the MSF thread. They do look kinda weird. But...I still want to try them. I have never used one so I'm very curious.
Leony - BTW Love your new avatar.

Glissade looks like it might be pretty, but I'm not so sure about lightscapade.

Oh well, looking forward to them coming soon anyways!

hmm i might have to try glissade as a blush with my shooting star..... thanks for the post!

No pics to add, just that they are GORGEOUS IRL and I am buying 2 of each of the MSFs!

Glissade looks nice ... lightscapade .. looks. .. interesting ...

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me either. But I saw the pics already in the MSF thread. They do look kinda weird. But...I still want to try them. I have never used one so I'm very curious.
Leony - BTW Love your new avatar.

Thank you Kavile!
Originally Posted by MACGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif No pics to add, just that they are GORGEOUS IRL and I am buying 2 of each of the MSFs! Thanks Lei!
Originally Posted by summerjoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol I don't see anything funny on this thread.
kopfkratz.gif

Back