Pics of My Daughter & Son In Law

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aren't they too sweet? The one with 3 of them has my SIL's buddy from basic who is in Fort Drum with him now and is also deploying the same time. The last pic is me and my mom.

100_1101708x532.jpg

100_1097708x532.jpg

100_1091708x532.jpg

100_1058884x582.jpg

100_1036884x582.jpg

100_1018935x702.jpg

100_1014702x935.jpg

awww, they look sweet together. Your daughter and son in law are both v. attractive
smile.gif

I'm sorry for your daughter, I'm sure she must miss him very much

Neither you nor your Mom look like you are old enough for your daughter to be your daughter or her grandaughter. The pictures are great!!

Great pics kellyb. Im sure your daughter misses him just as much as you miss him. You guys will make it thru. They make a great couple.

Okay, honestly, I saw the last pic, and had to scroll back up to see who you said it was w/ your daughter! So yeah, you look that young
biggrin.gif
(Didn't even occur to me the hair color was different... Or the shirt LOL!)

Best of luck to them! It's definitely had when your loved one is in the military (although, I can't stand my stepfather). They'll make it through this tough time, as will you! My thoughts and prayers that he returns quickly and safely!

Thank you all so much for your replies. I know I can always count on my MUT family to make me feel better. Yall are the best!!!!

wow, what a gorgeous couple!! courtney's got flawless skin, too. i feel so bad for them to be separated
frown.gif
they look so in love.

Aw, how cute. I wanna join in their hugs. I'll just bust out in between them with a cheeseburger smile
biggrin.gif

Does she know you're posting pictures of her on MUT? Haha...

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw, how cute. I wanna join in their hugs. I'll just bust out in between them with a cheeseburger smile
biggrin.gif

Does she know you're posting pictures of her on MUT? Haha...

Hell no and she'd kick my butt if she did. but that's one of the things moms get to do is embarass our kids. I think it's a law or something.
moa.gif

Latest posts

Back