Picture of JLo pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i think she look's cute.. even though she's still denying she's preggo it sure look's like it here! she look's good! (from tmz.com)
1106_jlo_splash.jpg

I mean it *could* just be a bad angle of just a lil belly pooch, but it sure does look like a bump.

I don't know, but that bumps seems to be getting bigger to me. Beautiful dress.

It really seems that long skirts and dresses are back in style for pregnant women.

that dress looks so cute on her. And I thought she had admitted she was preggers? I'm sure I read something. Anyway, she looks good regardless
smile.gif

Why would she lie about being with child anyways.? *confused* I read on the net that her designer that has been making her clothes lately said that she was pregnant. iono... she looks good though

Yeah, I thought she came out with it already? Guess not!

But there is no way that she can deny that! She is extremely cute preggers though
smile.gif

She might do like Christina and wait until she's about 7 months pregnant and then let the world know

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif She might do like Christina and wait until she's about 7 months pregnant and then let the world know that's exactly what i was thinking.

last saturday i went to her & her husbands concert & she still looks amazing and performs great as well.

Latest posts

Back