Picture Of My New Hair Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Shannon, you look gorgeous!

how did you do it, is it two colors? it looks like that in the picture
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are beautiful! The brand name is Satin? yes

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG Shannon, you look gorgeous!how did you do it, is it two colors? it looks like that in the picture
smile.gif

thank you! good to c ur back!! yes i mixed two colors a brown and a burgundy

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay big smiles on my face!! I used The Brand "satin" if any of you wants to know which colors let me know. you can get it at beauty supply stores like sallys planet beauty angel beauty supplies and even online i have a sallys.. and i so want to know how you do did it ... im needing a new color myself! BTW you are gorgeous.... great color!

i got 2 colors 4v and 4n and i mixed them both togather with a 20 vol developer and i made a mixture and applied it to my hair

wowow!!love the color!!!mann we only have Revlon, Clairol, loreal and Garnier over here, all the color sux
frown.gif

what is the color that you've used on your hair?maybe i'll ask sumone to get for me hehe

That color looks so beautiful on you...good choice! Altogether I like you hairstyle a lot. Your hair looks so shiny and the cut is chic!
smile.gif

Back