Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha.gif
.. You are something else !!

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's mine.....
http://leistergame.com/media/products/BU-2.jpg

Here is Jim's.. the picture was taking at the traditional wedding we had in India in June 2006, to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We had a quiet civil ceremony in The States in June 2005 and a big celebration in India in June 2006.
Saints, this is a great thread, BTW.. very nice idea :).

awwwwwwwwwww, all of the pics are soooooo cute! keep 'em coming
smile.gif

kim, i love those pics of you and daniel!!

Me brought this up
smile.gif
well I posted and it got merged lolol

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow this thread is old, but fun to see more pics
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Already posted before.. But here are some more recent pictures of my husband... Your husband is really good looking!! What were you guys doing in those pics? You look so happy together!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your husband is really good looking!! What were you guys doing in those pics? You look so happy together! Thanks!! The 1st two pictures were from our wedding reception. Then the last picture was his birthday (I think?). He takes much better pictures than me.. LOL..

Aquilah IMHO your husband looks ver hunky in blonde hair

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kim's man really is a cutie! Love the wedding pics! I told ya that on Facebook
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kim's man really is a cutie! Love the wedding pics! I told ya that on Facebook
smile.gif
Yep, he is!! Thanks Aquilah!
smile.gif

We took this tonight! I am the PR for the African group on my campus (UCASA, thats what the group is called). So I dragged Chris along with me. He looked so hot. GAH!. I am wearing a traditional African attire.

Attachment 36740

I look so freaking hot. I couldnt stop molesting myself. Jk...but I did let my hand wander a bit into his lap..
eusa_whistle.gif
love5.gif

Empericalbeauty, you look GORGEOUS in that pic! and it's such a cute photo of you as a couple!

this is my baby Aaron:

Dscn2281.jpg

This is him asleep in my bed

Dscn0019.jpg

aaand us together
smile.gif

This is me and my Q. His name is Quentin. We met online in a chat room. He said he was his friend Eric and then at the end of the conversation he told me that it was him. We've been together for a year and almost 9 months. It'll be 2 years on V-day. Couldnt be happier. So here we are. Its my avatar pic.

Back