Pin up curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I need to buy a curling iron. I have long, fine hair. Verrrry straight. I want bigger, pin up looking curls. Now, what is a good curling iron brand, and what size barrel would I need for this? Also, I've always had a hard time styling my hair because it's so fine. I'll attach a picture. Thanks  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I personally use hair rollers. I have a curling iron, but I hate using it, so I personally prefer hair rollers, and with those, you can choose how tight you want your curls to be,

I have hair rollers, a curling wand, a flatiron... I have really thick hair but I love bouncy curls and Im also afraid of wands (got burned once) so I prefer using a flat iron to curl your hair (go on youtube and search for tutorials) but Im in love with my John Frieda curling wand its 1-1/2 inches I think and it works really well but a bit expensive (i got mine for christmas) but i think any 1-1/2 inch curler will do fine. Also, I prefer wands more than just curling irons cuz they're easier to use when you're in a rush and you just wanna quickly do a few curls.

I tried those, but..

1. They dont curl my hair. I guess it's too thin

2. If I wear them to bed, I wake up with a headache  :/

idk if what I'm going to recommend would work with what you're trying to do. I guess if you brush a bit it would work. I've done this and it's not hard to sleep in it. Hope it helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thin hair wuld actually be more easier to work with in heat. When you let go of the curl, just have your hand underneath it and cup it in your hand for a few seconds, then let go. Also add hairspray while you have the curl in your hand.

Latest posts

Back