Pin-Up Girl Tutorial....By BeneBaby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god this is my favorite of them all so far, did you line your lips in a particular way to acheive that or are they always lined the same?

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always love your falsies, what kind are they? Are they your favorite? They are always different. These are by Ardell. Everytime I'm at the drugstore I just grab a pile of assorted lashes.

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my god this is my favorite of them all so far, did you line your lips in a particular way to acheive that or are they always lined the same? I rarely use lipliner for everyday. Maybe that's why it looks different??

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif They are always different. These are by Ardell. Everytime I'm at the drugstore I just grab a pile of assorted lashes. Thanks! I use Ardell too, not very often do I put lashes on though.
Loved your tutorial.

I love your tutorials! Thank you so much! And yes, as others have already said, you are GORGEOUS! Vargas would have painted you in a heart beat!

I love this one.. I saw the pic on your notepad and I really wanted to see how it was done. Gawjus

Awesome
wink.gif
I love this.

Back