Platform shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer those are so cute, monnie, and i could totally see you pulling them off. you'd look hot
wink.gif

much better than these guys...

http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J..._girls_013.jpg

cool post jen! i loved the spice girls. not so much the music, but i loved their vibe!

Originally Posted by Guenevere Mmmmm...Platforms and wedges and pumps oh my!!!!

i think i just might be in shoe heaven with guenevere!
i did get the second pair in my original post. i just couldn't pass them up. 1 down, 2 to go! lmao

I'm 41 and I still wear them! I just ordered a red pair and black pair with cork platforms...can't wait til they get here!

No one has ever dared try to take my plats away from me, and they better not!!! I'm 5' 1 1/2" and can use all the height I can get! It also saves on hemming pants... I'll wear them until I die... My family has always said I'll be the little old lady wearing the orthopedic plats pushing my customized, bejeweled walker...
rotfl.gif

But I HATE the clunky type plats.. Always have, always will..

Originally Posted by Guenevere ...ah, but I found more!!!!
sheep.gif
Evil. Pure Evil. You and Zappos, Guenevere!!
sheep.gif

"Must...not..go..to ..Zappos..."

I love platform shoes especially the peep toe kind. But I simply can not walk on more than a 2.5 inch heel. I don't know how people can walk on 4 inch never mind the 5 inch ones. I stopped into Steve Madden Shoes the other day and I was cracking up over the height of heels in that store. Wish I could wear them, but for me, they are not practical and I'd end up breaking my ankle too.
frown.gif

well ladies, i've agreed to go on a no-buy with marisol until the first of the year, so i made my last purchase for a while yesterday. i did get the shoes in the first pic in the pewter and these in black. i really did need some everyday pumps for work. i think i may get them in brown too, but either way on october 1st the no-buy begins!

well ladies, i've agreed to go on a no-buy with marisol until the first of the year, so i made my last purchase for a while yesterday. i did get the shoes in the first pic in the pewter and these in black. i really did need some everyday pumps for work. i think i may get them in brown too, but either way on october 1st the no-buy begins!

Back