Playing around w/my makeup and camera

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You all certainly know how to make a girl feel good! Thank you! :icon_love

All those complements coming from such beautiful women!

katrosier, I do have a cool complection. The pictures have a warmer hue to them. Poor lighting :icon_roll The Cherries Jubilee is a cool red. You may want to try it.

It funny that candy and anne comment on my skin. My face has been going nuts. I think it is a reaction to some medication I have been taking. Grrr... So I need to give credit to my BE Bare Minerals makeup!!

I used BE Warm Radiance first, then BE Sunshine, then the WR again over it on my lids. I was trying to get the right color. Then I used BE Well Rested crease to brow and followed that with what was left on my brush of the lid color too add a touch of glimmer.

I used MK Black eyeliner on top lid and lined inner eye rim with Prescriptives Diffusion Liner in Light. And Lash Perfection on my lashes. BE Fruit Cocktail blush on my cheeks. A little Mineral Veil and Clear Radiance over my face and the Lancome CJ on my lips.

It really was a lot of fun. I have been playing around more and more. And now that I have this picture thing figured out (thanks Laura!) I will post more experiments.

And Charms I think I might just do that :cool:

I'm amazed that's all Bare Minerals...I watched the B.E. spot on QVC, too, and all the models looked so fabulous. It has me thinking about going back to the brand.

Wow, you look gorgeous, Karrie!! You have beautiful skin and features. I love your sexy, red lips!

Very beautiful Karrie! You look awsome! :icon_love I love red lips too, though I don't wear the look as often as I should. BTW: I think we have the same skin tone! I have cooler coloring also and look very similar to your tone in a lot of my fotd pics (natural light shots). Which shade do you wear in BE? I have 1.2 and it's a pretty close match.

Thank you Kerri and Lina! :icon_love

Kerri, actually I have BE in 1, 1.2, and 2. It took some trial and error to figure out my right color. The one I use all the time is the 1.2 though. But it's nice to have the others. Can mix them to get different looks or use lighter/darker to subtly highlight/contour.

And Lena, you know I bought!!! :icon_twis

But really I did pretty good. I bought the todays special value which was a very nice kit with 4 shadows, a compact, 2 brushes (one looks like a very cool buki), mineral veil, lipstick, and i believe a blush. There might be one or two more items. Oh the price...$46! Plus the shipping was free!! Jackpot! AND, I got on the auto delivery option so I will get 3 more kits during the year with different colors and goodies for the same price and free shipping. It has already shipped so I should get it this week. Well, maybe next week. The holiday and all....

And I bought a triple size mineral veil. So see I was pretty good.

But then I bought some beautiful lavender jade earring and a pair of Sporto waterproof boots. I need to stay away from that channel!!!!! :icon_eek:

Looks Great. I couldn't have done as well. I am not too good at recreating different looks. I need to practice more.:icon_redf

Karrie -you did a great job but then again, you are beautiful so the mu just enhances what is already there. I'm beginning to wonder of those red lips did not come from kissing the mailman after he dropped off the package! You know I luv ya! Keep up the good work and hope you are feeling much better sweetie.

Back