• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Please check out my swap items!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have my list up, and im ready to swap. yay! im not bound to my wishlist. (im still working on putting it up.) im only interested in swapping, not in buying or selling. im open to high and low end products. i have mac pigment samples, (some d/c) fragrance samples, B&B stuff, some d/c stila, etc. my main wants right now are mac pigment samples, WL fragrance samples/decants, LUSH items, and MAC studiofix in C4 or C3.

This is perfect Halo! Good Job. You are a model user as you added all your stuff then came here and represented it well. Thanks for using MakeupTalk

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

i have my list up, and im ready to swap. yay! im not bound to my wishlist. (im still working on putting it up.) im only interested in swapping, not in buying or selling. im open to high and low end products. i have mac pigment samples, (some d/c) fragrance samples, B&B stuff, some d/c stila, etc. my main wants right now are mac pigment samples, WL fragrance samples/decants, LUSH items, and MAC studiofix in C4 or C3.

Latest posts

Back