PLEASE HELP, Best concealer for dark undereye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a lot of recommendation for bobbi brown's concealer (the one with cream on top and powder at the bottom) apparently it will cover everything.

Personally I use revlon cream concealer for everyday use. if i break out or have something pigmented/acne to cover... i'd use IT cosmetics concealer.. that stuff is heavy duty. it will cover just about everything.

Originally Posted by Misha-29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried benefit erase paste? I've seen a few good reviews but I'm not sure whether to try it or not...

-Misha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

its not that great, I've tried much better. Though I did try a sample of a Bobby Brown one and it seemed really good!

It seems like the only good concealers are in the US not the UK I would like either It ByeBye UnderEye concealer, or eve pearl salmon concealer, because they both look really good, but I cant get either in the UK. And I cant find even find MAC skin perfection concealer on the MAC site :S I think I will have to go with bobbi brown concealer or amazing cosmetics concealer which both look good too, or I could try the benefit erase paste that I was going to buy a couple of weeks ago. Hmm I really don't know, I just HATE my dark circles and need something that works!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi! I struggle with the same problem, and I've recently found a little trick that really works!

I use YSL Radiant Touch, and it works like a charm. But throughout the day, it starts to kind of smudge out, and my "wrinkles" and the dark areas gets more visible. Therefore I've started useing a little light (almost white, non - shimmer) dusty eyeshadow upon the concealer, and it works great! It holds the concealer in place a lot longer, and my wrinkles barely shows! Maybe it'll work for you too, if you (like me) have tried TONS of concealers to copver up the circles.  :)

Definitely Monave's cream to powder product. They sent one to me at no cost to check out and ive found it great for under the eyes and covering spots/scars. Not sure if it's for sale to the general public yet. If it is, grab it. I've tried most of those listed above and find Monave's product far surperior.

You could try the MAC Select coverup (the one in a small tube), it works quite well and remains light. People all have their opinions about powder under the eyes. I personally apply a translucent powder with a fluffy blending brush. I feel it helps my concealer stay in place longer.

Hello again everyone, I was going to buy a concealer online but I've decided that it would be better to go in store and try out the products first... I am going to a big shopping centre in a week today so I thought It would be better to wait until then so that I can look around different stores to find the best one, I don't really want to spend more than £15 on a concealer unless it's definitely the perfect one!! I know I have already had a few really helpful suggestions already (and I will be looking out for those products next week) but more help would be appreciated. Just a reminder I am in the UK so obviously I can only buy products that are for sale in the UK, (I wanted the eve pearl concealer but you can't get it in the UK) Anyway, thanks again in advance!

Back