Please help me! I´m an absolute NEWBIE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great Sabrina. That is what is great about MU. You can think something may not work but it does.

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi ! ! !
First of all I like to introduce myself:

My name is Sabrina and I am from Germany. I am a 24 year-old girl and my english is not that good!
icon_sad.gif
I hope you will understand me anyway!
icon_neutral.gif

By a fluke I found that great page. I am so happy about it and I cannot express how curious I am to find out tricks and suggestions how to create a good make up! You have to know that I am an absolute NEWBIE in that kind of stuff!
icon_cry.gif

But I am willing to learn!!!

But first of all, I would like to please you for help! What colours would you guys commend me for face make up? (especially blush, eye-shadow and lips)

And what color do you think would fit best for my hairs? I am so despaired of it!

I try to add some pictures (one of me and the others of hair cuts and colors which I adore that much)! I would be so happy if you will take the pains (don´t know if this is the right expression) to help me!

Thank you so much!!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Nice greetings from your new member,

Sabrina
icon_cool.gif

P.S. On the 4th picture it´s me.

Hello Sabrina. Welcome aboard to MUT
claps.gif
I'm Jeanie from Southern California. You look so pretty. Like you, I'm still learning how to do makeup mostly how to apply and combine colors . Everyone here are so helpful so do hestate to ask.

Hi Sabrina!! First of all, welcome! And gosh you are absolutly beautiful!

My name is Ashley, and I'm from Texas!

I think you would look stunning in peach colors and bronze colors. Those colors do accentuate blue eyes well. Also it would look so pretty with your gorgeous hair color as well!

Don't worry, us girls at MuT will never steer you wrong!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That looks beautiful, Sabrina!! I think blues fit you well!!

You look soo much like the American Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar! She is one of my fav actresses so i'm so envious!!

500807.jpg

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi again!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I am so delighted that everyone here is so kind and helpful! It is such a nice feeling that everyone tries to take my shame away for asking stupid "beginner questions"!!! I appreciate that so much!!!
icon_razz.gif

@Midgard: It´s so funny even to meet a german girl here! Where in Germany do you live?

FeistyFemme, monniej, Midgard, Marisol, CWHF, tashbash, Sophia, Mirtilla, Trisha, kurczak, FairyRave,... THX so much for your replies! ! !

I have to tell you something: Today I went to the Mac counter and the make up counter woman made up my eyes with four different colors----> that feeling was so indescribable cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was so nervous and curious about spectating how she does it. She was a very nice girl and she revealed me some tricks about eye make up: for example to apply black kajal to the upper inner rimms to recieve fuller lashes.

She used toe following eye shadow colors: Aquadisiac, Nehru, Swish, Jewel Blue

Now, I cannot await your opinion! ! ! (Please feel free to say if it does not fit!!I was scared and sad how awful my eyebrows look! Do you have any good advices for me???)

Bye for today...

XXX, Sabrina

claps.gif
Oh Sabrina you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! The blue eyeshadow it's so perfect with your eyes!!Isn't that cool to go to an MUA to do your make up?? I absolutely love it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi again!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I am so delighted that everyone here is so kind and helpful! It is such a nice feeling that everyone tries to take my shame away for asking stupid "beginner questions"!!! I appreciate that so much!!!
icon_razz.gif

@Midgard: It´s so funny even to meet a german girl here! Where in Germany do you live?

FeistyFemme, monniej, Midgard, Marisol, CWHF, tashbash, Sophia, Mirtilla, Trisha, kurczak, FairyRave,... THX so much for your replies! ! !

I have to tell you something: Today I went to the Mac counter and the make up counter woman made up my eyes with four different colors----> that feeling was so indescribable cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was so nervous and curious about spectating how she does it. She was a very nice girl and she revealed me some tricks about eye make up: for example to apply black kajal to the upper inner rimms to recieve fuller lashes.

She used toe following eye shadow colors: Aquadisiac, Nehru, Swish, Jewel Blue

Now, I cannot await your opinion! ! ! (Please feel free to say if it does not fit!!I was scared and sad how awful my eyebrows look! Do you have any good advices for me???)

Bye for today...

XXX, Sabrina

Wow, that's gorgeous!I live in Bavaria, a little town between Nürnberg and Bayreuth! And you?

WOW, what a beautiful girl (and what a great make-up too)!!!! I agree, you look like SMJ
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow those colors look gorgeous on you Sabrina!

I didn't know you were from Tx too Ashley! What part are you from? I'm from the San Antonio area. If we live close enough to each other we should go on random, during the weekend, makeup shopping splurges together
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by FairyRave Wow those colors look gorgeous on you Sabrina!
I didn't know you were from Tx too Ashley! What part are you from? I'm from the San Antonio area. If we live close enough to each other we should go on random, during the weekend, makeup shopping splurges together
icon_wink.gif

Hello, I'm from TX also good to see other Texans I live in the South. Corpus Christi actually.

Originally Posted by FairyRave Wow those colors look gorgeous on you Sabrina!
icon_wink.gif

I wish I lived near San Antonio (hello pro store!) but alas, I live in Midland...about to move to Lubbock.

Woops we are beginning to dominate the board....lol. I am from the Dallas area.

Sabrina you look fabulous!!!!!

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hello, I'm from TX also good to see other Texans I live in the South. Corpus Christi actually.

Hi girls! !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am so ashamed that two of you said I am looking a little bit like Sarah Michelle Gellar. This is such a big compliment. I LOVE her make up and clothes that much! I think she is also that kind of person (like me) that doesn´t know which hair color is best for her- she switches it all the time. At the moment she wears brown hair. That´s what I wore until 3 weeks ago.

Perhaps I should try to "imitate" her make Up colors at the beginning. Would be easier for me to get some inspirations!
icon_wink.gif

@Midgard: I am from Oberhausen in NRW. Do you know it? There´s the big shopping mall called CentrO! Perhaps you had alreads heard of it!

Oh, I got another question to you all: is there any space on this forum where I can post a picture of a make up that I adore to ask for the used colors (just approximately)???

THX for all!

Yours,

SABRINA

Well you totally do look like SMG!!
smile.gif

And if you have an eye look that you like and want to know what colors were used, just post it as a new thread on this makeup board, just like you did your introduction, and i'm sure we will all be able to help you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi girls! !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am so ashamed that two of you said I am looking a little bit like Sarah Michelle Gellar. This is such a big compliment. I LOVE her make up and clothes that much! I think she is also that kind of person (like me) that doesn´t know which hair color is best for her- she switches it all the time. At the moment she wears brown hair. That´s what I wore until 3 weeks ago.

Perhaps I should try to "imitate" her make Up colors at the beginning. Would be easier for me to get some inspirations!
icon_wink.gif

@Midgard: I am from Oberhausen in NRW. Do you know it? There´s the big shopping mall called CentrO! Perhaps you had alreads heard of it!

Oh, I got another question to you all: is there any space on this forum where I can post a picture of a make up that I adore to ask for the used colors (just approximately)???

THX for all!

Yours,

SABRINA

well, i know oberhausen, but i never heard of the centro!
frown.gif

@ Pink Robbins: You are such a sweetheart!!! !!!
icon_smile.gif
I will open a nep thread in a second!

@ Midgard: That´s funny that you know Oberhausen and do not know the CentrO. Most people know the CentrO, but not the city!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Back