Please keep my family in your thoughts/prayers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry Marisol.
frown.gif
Pepe and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Thank you all. I really do appreciate it. It is just so hard for us cause we are so far away.

So far, we haven't heard anything so I guess that is a good thing.

I am so sorry to hear about this
frown.gif
I will definitely say a prayer for you and your family.
hug.gif

ouch !! i'm so sorry to hear about your cousin Mari, that's awful !! i will definitely keep your family in my thoughts.

Aww. Marisol, I'm sorry. I don't know how I missed this the first time but your family is definitely added to my prayers.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif any updates? Oh damn I didn't see this thread before! Sorry!Marisol emailed me the other day to let me know that her cousin didn't make it and passed away on January 6th morning (JPN time)
frown.gif

She should be coming back to the US on Tuesday/Wednesday.

hugss.gif
for Marisol

I'll pray for Pepe before I go to bed tonight. God bless him. May he pull out of it safely.

Oh so sorry to hear that!! Marisol my wishes and hopes are with u and I wish u will all get through this tragedy!

Thank you all for your prayers for me and my family. Yesterday I came back into town. The past few days have been hard but it has made our family even closer.

Back