Poland ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like you to tell me what do you think about my country - Poland. I am very interested, what is your opinion, what do people in your country think of Poland
smile.gif

We have a lot of wonderful member's here on MUT from Poland and they are all friendly and gorgeous!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I Had A Couple Of Friends That Were From Poland, And They Were Very Hard Workers And Very Nice People, As Far As The Country, I Dont Know Much About But The People Are Great!

Aha, i love the polish! Just about a month ago i went to a polish birthday (my bestfriends aunt knew the b-day girl from work) so anyway we tagged along. Was fantastic, very energetic lol. Believe there were two family members there that didn't speak english but still just as friendly
wink.gif
(hehe the music is to good) And anyway my favourite teacher happens to be polish

i'll have to admit that i don't know much about poland. but the people must be nice there since all of the polish girls on here are super nice
smile.gif

Shesht, Jin Dobrii (Is that Hello, Good Day?). I used to work with Polish people at one of my jobs and I hope my translation is good. Oh, they were so talented with languages, they spoke Polish, Russian and English fluently (I think they spoke a few other languages, but I can't remember which ones). They always smiled and were very friendly.

Yes, it means Hello, good Day
smile.gif
We write it in our language : Cześć, Dzień Dobry.

Tony- yes. we had elections, last weekend and 2 weeks ago. We are choosing a new president.
smile.gif

Mayby you have some questions about Poland. If you want me to tell you something about my country - no problem - just ask
smile.gif

Back