POLL: Do you have an every day makeup look? what is it? how often do you change it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the same foundation and powder everyday, but usually change up the lips and eyes depending on what my mood is or the look I'm going for

I have a go-to look that I wear when I need to wear makeup but don't feel like putting a lot of effort into it.

On those days I wear L'Oreal BB cream instead of foundation, because it gives me enough coverage where I look like I'm wearing foundation. I wear Physician's formula youthful wear powder. A little bit of PF bronzer for contouring under the cheekbones. A little bit of Sephora blush in Coral. MAC Kid e/s which is a lovely, barely-there mauve-brown shade.

sometimes I'll wear Laura Mercier e/l in bronze, then a little mascara. I usually wear a tinted lip balm like Nivea a Kiss of Care and Color in Sheer Coral.

And then I'm good to go.

ive been wearing the it cosmetics cc cream with mac naked pigment...do my brows with milani brow powder...and some mascara

I have minimalistic daily routine consisting of foundation, concealer and mascara and/or eyeliner. really not a morning person. for a night out I like to play with eye shadows. 

Honestly, no. I have such an assortment of makeup that I use something different everyday so I can incorporate all the makeup I own. For every day wear though I usually wear a neutral eye look either in brown or purples. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by colorfuldez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ive been wearing the it cosmetics cc cream with mac naked pigment...do my brows with milani brow powder...and some mascara
I used to have that naked pigment but it rarely showed up on me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just a little sheen...that's a good no fuzz look though! I have some loose powder shadows that I NEVER wear because I feel like I'll make a giant mess before leaving for work... how do you use yours? I have been told to just use the residue left over on the lid, but knowing how I tend to knock things around, I'd be a little afraid of leaving the little powder bottle open. 

Quote: Originally Posted by worldofbeauty24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Honestly, no. I have such an assortment of makeup that I use something different everyday so I can incorporate all the makeup I own. For every day wear though I usually wear a neutral eye look either in brown or purples. 
smilehappyyes.gif

I used to do this a lot but lately (over the past month or so) I've been just going for a no-fuzz look....mascara and out the door. lol. no eyeshadow. sometimes bronzer and maybe a bit of blush. This winter has me in the dumps! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ginanimal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a go-to look that I wear when I need to wear makeup but don't feel like putting a lot of effort into it.

On those days I wear L'Oreal BB cream instead of foundation, because it gives me enough coverage where I look like I'm wearing foundation. I wear Physician's formula youthful wear powder. A little bit of PF bronzer for contouring under the cheekbones. A little bit of Sephora blush in Coral. MAC Kid e/s which is a lovely, barely-there mauve-brown shade.

sometimes I'll wear Laura Mercier e/l in bronze, then a little mascara. I usually wear a tinted lip balm like Nivea a Kiss of Care and Color in Sheer Coral.

And then I'm good to go.
I love kid! haven't worn it in a while... might have to drag it out of my palettes. 

I used to have that naked pigment but it rarely showed up on me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just a little sheen...that's a good no fuzz look though! I have some loose powder shadows that I NEVER wear because I feel like I'll make a giant mess before leaving for work... how do you use yours? I have been told to just use the residue left over on the lid, but knowing how I tend to knock things around, I'd be a little afraid of leaving the little powder bottle open.  I used to do this a lot but lately (over the past month or so) I've been just going for a no-fuzz look....mascara and out the door. lol. no eyeshadow. sometimes bronzer and maybe a bit of blush. This winter has me in the dumps!  I love kid! haven't worn it in a while... might have to drag it out of my palettes. 
Haha I do that when I don't feel like wearing any makeup.

I recently decided to put a selection of makeup with which to do my full face in a large makeup bag and use only those products for the month. I found I had a lot of products I just wasn't using, so I figure this way I can use up some products as well as rotate and use ones I don't use often enough!

My signature look is a super dramatic black smokey eye with soft cheeks and a bright pink lip. If I want to tone it down, I change the eyeshadow to soft neutrals and the lip to either a soft gloss or tinted lip balm.

Back