Poll: Whats the one make-up item you never thought would look good but you love?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I realized that there would be wayyy too many options to make a poll for this so I just left it. My apologies <3

MAC VGV lipstick I thought would totally wash me out but it looks great.

Colored Mascara. I just simply love them now. Plums, Blues, Burgundy, Green, Auburn mascaras are gorgeous on me.:clap

Warm colored e/s and lipgloss. I always thought that I have cold shade of complexion, but now I know I was wrong.

blue e/s-i bought j.a.n.e. in blue heaven just for a 80's thing, but ended up pulling it off w/o it looking like hooker blue...

also mauve...since i remember this time in elementary school when my bff smeared her mom's l/s on her eyes for some reason...scared me to death, which is why i never got the nerves to get red/pinkish e/s until someone gave some to me

on the other hand, i once bought a sonia kashuk shade that looked horrid on my eyes just because i had a friend w/the same exact name(lmao, i know, how stupid was i?)...screw you, target

jk, i actually really love all the other products f/her line, and even gave some to that friend

I definitely agree on this one - I have green/grey eyes and never thought anyone could wear blue eye shadow until a benefit mu did my face for a nyt out and I loved the hi impact eyes - it was with benefit 'dont quit your day job'
sw_dont_quit_job.jpg
, 'snow job'
sw_snow_job.jpg
and 'working the room'
sw_working_room.jpg
, plus I think a bit of coal and white shadow... it looked good!!! shame about the base being so bad I had to scrub it off and redo the whole thing myself very quickly as soon as I got home... I love their foundaion but u could c the brush marks cos the guy used 3 different types plus primer that was way too thick!!!

xxxc

Back