Popsugar Cyber Monday Mystery Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are getting their boxes! Stalking all instagram tags.

@@ikecarus has a version of the vacation box with the lemlem coverup, pineapple ice cube trays, smith and cult nail polish, Elizabeth & James dry shampoo, let it block sunscreen, pacifica deodorant wipes, sachajuan hair stuff, supergoop setting mist, and the inflatable swan

@kbeautykitty has the allstar mystery box with the gluten free bites, cheers bottle opener, stowaway lipsticks, clean cool cotton lotion, briogeo hair mask, and cargo blush.

I like the vacation box, I wish I had got it. Except for the swan. lol

I'm waiting on the home and beauty box. I saw one spoiler for the beauty box on MSA too.  The MSA ladies are tough critics, they don't seem to like anything.

Here are the spoilers for the beauty box;

• Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Retail Listed Value $58 (From the October 2016 Box)
    • Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – Retail Value $28 (From the October 2016 Box)
    • Makeup Eraser The Makeup Eraser Mini -Retail Value $12 (From the October 2016 Box)
    • Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl – Retail Value $50 (From the November 2016 Box)
    • Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn To Dusk Palette – Value $25 (From the November 2016 Box)
    • Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – Value $36 (From the September 2016 Box)
    • Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – Value $22 (From the September 2016 Box)
    • Makeup Eraser AmpliLash Instant Fiber Eyelash Extensions – Value $39 (From the September 2016 Mini Box)

Just got my shipping notice and so much for ground upgrade--it's coming Smart (aka Slow) Post...

I like the vacation box, I wish I had got it. Except for the swan. lol

I'm waiting on the home and beauty box. I saw one spoiler for the beauty box on MSA too. The MSA ladies are tough critics, they don't seem to like anything.

Here are the spoilers for the beauty box;

• Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Retail Listed Value $58 (From the October 2016 Box)
  • Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – Retail Value $28 (From the October 2016 Box)
  • Makeup Eraser The Makeup Eraser Mini -Retail Value $12 (From the October 2016 Box)
  • Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl – Retail Value $50 (From the November 2016 Box)
  • Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn To Dusk Palette – Value $25 (From the November 2016 Box)
  • Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – Value $36 (From the September 2016 Box)
  • Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – Value $22 (From the September 2016 Box)
  • Makeup Eraser AmpliLash Instant Fiber Eyelash Extensions – Value $39 (From the September 2016 Mini Box)
Got my box yesterday and this is exactly what was in it! I was super excited because it had some of the items I really wanted but didn't subscribe for. The stowaway palette..... that is not even worth the packaging.

The PS email says FedEx Smartpost, but if you click to track, my FedEx page says FedEx Ground.

My original tracking for the vacation box said it'd arrive today but it sat in Tracy, CA, for two days so I didn't make it today like it originally said. Now it says tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tracking number went live today and my estimated delivery is 12/21/16, a little close to Christmas, but I think will have it in time. 

I got my box last night and just opened it up today.  I was really blown away by how much was in my box!! 

I got:

Oogies Toffee butter Popcorn

Flint-retractable lint roller

My Cup of Cocoa-Container of Dark Chocolate hot coco mix

Henri Bendel umbrella

Star Party Picks

Star Mini Garland

JotBlock-notepad + supply caddy

Festive Rubber Stamp Kit

Baublebar Necklace and 20% off promo code

Ridleys Game Room-Who Am I? card game

Pehr 14" x 90" runner

Wire Bowl

It is a good mix of things for me to keep and for last minute Christmas Gifts.

I got my Beauty & Fashion box and Cozy Home box yesterday, they will filled with all sort of goodies. My variations mostly matched those found on the MSA list, but a few different items were in my boxes.

My Beauty & Fashion box is below:

IMG_2444.JPG

My box most closely matches box 8 on the MSA spoilers, with a slight variation. I got: 

• SparklePop Heartbeat Necklace – Value $33 (From the September Mini Box)
  • Happy Socks Value $12 (From the October 2014 Box)
  • Juara Tumeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask – Value $38 (From the November Mini Box)
  • Bauble Bar Snowfall Pendant – Value $28 (From the December 2016 POPSUGAR Box)
Liz's review says this box includes the Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – Value $22 (From the September 2016 Box), but I got the Juara mask instead which is fine with me, since I wanted to try it. I'm assuming the Bauble bar snowfall pendant is the "extra" item for the shipping delay.

The wins in the box for me are the sparklepop heartbeat necklace, the Juara mask and the Lalicious shower oil, I literally used my last little bit today. Everything else is probably going to be gifted to my sister and sister in law and friends for xmas.  

The only other item I'd like to try to score from these mystery boxes was the Clean cool cotton lotion, I'm sure I can trade for it.

It appears you can still order the Beauty & Fashion boxes on the PopSugar site as well.

I'll post my Cozy Home box in a separate post.

I also got Cozy Home box yesterday, also filled with all sort of goodies. My variation matched those found on the MSA list Box 3. I don't think I got an extra item for the shipping delay in this box.

Anyway here is my box:

IMG_2446.JPG

I got: 

• Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Retail Listed Value $58 (From the October 2016 Box) - yikes another one! 
  • Pehr Chambray Runner in Wine – Value $44 (From the November Box)
  • AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl – Value $35 (From the November Box)
  • Meri Meri Star Party Picks – Value $8 (From the November Box)
  • Meri Meri Mini Gold Star Garland – Value $10 (From the November Mini Box)
  • Oogie’s Toffee Butter Popcorn – Value $3 (From the November Box)
  • Ridley Games Who Am I? – Value $13 (From the June Box)
  • My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate – Retail Value $5.99 (From the October 2016 Box)
  • Bauble Bar Snowfall Pendant – Value $28 (From the December 2016 POPSUGAR Box)
  • F’lint Lint Roller – Value $10 (From the September 2016 Box)
  • Yellow Owl Workshop Festive Rubber Stamp Kit – Value $19.50 (From the December Mini Box)
  • Three by Three Jotblock Lined Notepad – Value $6 (From the August Mini Box)
The wins in this box for me are the notepad, the meri garland (I put it on my tree thinking it would look cute but it's better for someplace more plain it hardly shows up on my tree and the popcorn, my boyfriend loves it and the lint roller, who can't use another one?

The rest of the items are all dupes that'll be mostly gifted to my extended family and friends or swapped. This wasn't such a hit with me but I'll make the most of it and knock out some gifts with it.

Back