Popsugar May 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took my feet about a week to really start peeling. My hubby said my feet have never been softer... I asked if that means I get more foot rubs.. Lol!
Hooray it worked for you! Did u like it?

Good luck ladies and be careful in those booties walking is tricky... socks over the booties helps a bit for me anyway. Enjoy pampering your feet!!

Hooray it worked for you! Did u like it?

Good luck ladies and be careful in those booties walking is tricky... socks over the booties helps a bit for me anyway. Enjoy pampering your feet!!
I totally followed all of your wonderful tips & I love it! It's definitely something that's being added to my regimine. Thanks so much !! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been wanting to use the foot mask but I'm still a little intimidated. lol I'm not so sure about the sheets of skin coming off but my feet could really use it. Thanks for the sock ideas! I'll definitely do that once I get brave enough to do the mask.  :lol: Maybe this weekend I'll do it. 

Back