Popsugar Must Have Box April 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box finally. I heard something loose in my box when I first got it, it was only the corn snack that was split open and bits of the nuggets were all spread around my box. I just tossed the entire thing. I'm not going to bother letting PS know, I don't want a replacement.

If it was a good snack I would have emailed them.  :rolleyes:

Got my box today. It's a nice box. I will keep everything in it and give the toothpaste and floss a try even though I already have favorites in those items.

I actually really like the floss. Ha!  

I'll give my terrarium to my sister probably for her birthday. I think she'll like making it. I might gift the sachets to my mom for mother's day. 

I'll keep the rest of the box and make use of everything else, the cutting board is a little too small for my sink but I think it'll work beside my sink where it doesn't quite line up against the wall. I'm forever dropping stuff down beside it.

This month's Globein box has a tiny"air plant" (I don't know their name, but they are a live plant that doesn't require soil)  It will be perfect in the terrarium!

Back