POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the sample. It was sent from North Hollywood, CA. It was through UPS ground and came in a pretty big padded envelope (in comparison to what was inside). It held two sample wipes of the Olay wipes. They were individually packaged. I forget when I got it, but the envelope has a date Dec 24 on it, so maybe a day or so after that since I live in Nor Cal.

I actually did get my Olay wipes! It didn't get here until about three or so days before the reviews were to be in.. But I did get them and I was able to submit my review.

It is a sample squad, so I thought it was ok that they just sent two. For sure, I would have liked more but then their opinion poll would probably have a bunch more questions and involve a lot more work like influesnter does. I was surprised they only asked a couple of questions and that it was basically a poll.

OKay, I got the St. Ives lotion from the Sample Squad yesterday.  i was shocked.  It's huge!
I got this, too! Don't even remember requesting it? Not that I'm complaining lol.

I'm going to keep checking the mail for one! I hope they sent it to everyone on the squad.

Did y'all get an email from Popsugar about taking a survey based on your must have experiences? Questions about December and the Luxury boxes. Also getting feedback about feelings about specialty boxes.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did y'all get an email from Popsugar about taking a survey based on your must have experiences? Questions about December and the Luxury boxes. Also getting feedback about feelings about specialty boxes.
Yup, got that email. From the questions they asked it sounds like they are thinking about doing other specialty type boxes for holidays, beauty only, etc.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, got that email. From the questions they asked it sounds like they are thinking about doing other specialty type boxes for holidays, beauty only, etc.
Sorry for asking, but would you mind telling me what the heading for that email is? I'm afraid I might have trashed it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for asking, but would you mind telling me what the heading for that email is? I'm afraid I might have trashed it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Take Our Survey and Enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card!

I noticed the lotion is on the sample squad page showing results are in... Was this a randomly sent out sample? Because I never saw a place to request it. Would've loved getting it!

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. 
icon_eek.gif

I do, but I won't be able to pm you the code until tmrw evening.

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used .  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. :icon_eek:

Back