Popsugar Must Have December 2016 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odeme Catchall + Ring Dish Set – Retail Value $67

Bauble Bar Snowfall Pendant – Value $28

Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins – Value $10

Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny – Value $14

Sisters’ Gourmet Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix – Value $7 

Dessange Top Coat Serum – Value $12

I'm not sure if I like the necklace or not (will have to see it in person) but the rest of the box is pretty solid!  I love when they send cookie mix, gives me something to do with the kiddos.  13 cookies will be gone in about 8 seconds in my family though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh I like it!  Thanks for posting the spoilers.  And an FYI 3 Days Only – use coupon code GIFT to get a free December POPSUGAR Must Have Box with your purchase of any limited edition box!

(Be sure to add both a Limited Edition and a monthly box to your cart to redeem this offer. Promotion is valid with new subscriptions only and cannot be used with upgrade.)

POPSUGAR Must Have Box subscribers save 50% off their first Must Have Box purchase with code WINTER. Valid 12/9/16 (12:00 p.m. PST) – 12/12/16 (11:59 p.m. PST). Limit one code per transaction; may not be combined with other discounts, coupons, or offers.

I figured for $20 I can gift the whole thing to someone and look like a star gifter! Kidding.... I'm keeping the necklace and dishes. Other stuff is gravy!

Pretty happy with this box, I'll use everything!!!

Ugh, of course I start liking the boxes again after thinking about canceling my subscription!! Although I feel like they rarely sell out these days, so I could cancel and just get the boxes I want.

Got my box yesterday.  Its a solid box.  Love the jewelry dishes, the cookie mix, and hair stuff (also excited to try the Juara mask that was a part of the better than bf deal)- I dont get the necklace--- not my fave design.    I dont know just not my cup of tea I guess oh well.  Happy holidays ladies enjoy your box of goodies!

Got mine today and everything is amazing!

I told myself to open it on Christmas day but hey, I had to check if nothing's broken! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am thinking of wrapping it then put it under the tree but my toddler's gonna rip it apart for sure. Soooo, to wrap or not to wrap?! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got this box a couple of days ago and it was pretty good. I can't wait to use the two dishes to organize my dresser. I gave my mom the lipstick and the hair spray. I don't get the point of the necklace they sent. It doesn't look like snowfall, it doesn't look like anything. Who would actually pay $28 for that? 

I'm baaaaaack! I haven't gotten a box since 2014 due to having too much product and no extra funds. Nothing has changed! But I got this box anyway! I tricked myself into getting it half off by saying I'd gift some items but I think I'm keeping most of it. I can't wait to get it. Probably canceling after this month though.

First impressions:

Tray & dish: I like it.

Hair clips: cute. I have thick hair. If this holds it it will be a miracle.

Cookie mix: love. I love when they send treats that are also an activity. Wish it was a gingerbread house though.

Lipstick: I CANT WAIT. Most excited for this. I'm always for fancy packaged lipsticks.

Hair serum: I love hair serums for health & shine. Hope it's a good one.

Necklace: least excited for this. Not my style or anyone's I know. I have to see it in person but I'm probably gifting it.

Oh my gosh I ve been loving the Juara mask that was in this box as part of the better than bf deal.  Anyone else really enjoying it I use it twice a week and one of those times I sleep in it and man I swear my skin looks radiant the next day.  I dont usually notice any big results from skincare stuff but this mask is awesome!  Have not tried the hair serum yet is it good?

Back