POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my replacement wrap (pale pink) and undies (navy, original rise thong)! I'm still undecided on the wrap because it's just not something I will ever use. I haven't wrapped a towel around myself since I was... Eleven? Longer than a lot of forumites have probably been alive. As for the undies, they're a different style than Hanky Panky sent, so I'll get to try a second style, which is very cool since I'm still undecided on whether to buy more. I like the idea of getting some fancy lacy stuff, but I don't really dig the whole atomic wedgie thing.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 I'm still undecided on the wrap because it's just not something I will ever use. I haven't wrapped a towel around myself since I was... Eleven? 
May I ask what you do when you get out of the shower?  I'm sitting here in a towel right now, and I can't imagine NOT doing it.  Just curious!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

May I ask what you do when you get out of the shower?  I'm sitting here in a towel right now, and I can't imagine NOT doing it.  Just curious!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol I was just thinking the same thing. My cat loves towel time lol. Its her favorite time to sit in my lap...how could I live without that??

I immediately get dressed! I'm a night-showerer, so I put my pjs on the counter, shower, dry off with a bath sheet, and put on my pjs, which are actually yoga pants and t-shirts.

Went to my office and I still haven't received my goodies, but I'm sure it'll show up soon. Kinda excited because of the photos you guys have posted! I'm crossing my fingers for the tea set, because I actually loved those flavors. Were your items sent in a small box?

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Went to my office and I still haven't received my goodies, but I'm sure it'll show up soon. Kinda excited because of the photos you guys have posted! I'm crossing my fingers for the tea set, because I actually loved those flavors. Were your items sent in a small box?
Yes it was a small box and it was delivered by regular FedEx.

was the wrap the same fabric? do we have to return our original wrap? I HOPE I GET MINE SOON! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!!
Same material, although my original was white, and my replacement was light pink, and I received no directions to return the too-small stuff.

Has anyone heard of people receiving their wrap and thong separately? I got a box yesterday, but it only had my replacement wrap in it.
frown.gif

Oh my gosh, my "replacement" wrap is the EXACT same size as the regular one!  It's not longer or bigger, it's just pink and not white.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got both the replacement wrap and thong in the same FedEx box today. Same as others - replacement wrap is pink, definitely fits around me now, although still crazy short! - I know that was a problem everyone had with them, though, even when they fit around. The thong is a dark navy and very pretty. So happy I can now use these items!

Originally Posted by lisak0417 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh, my "replacement" wrap is the EXACT same size as the regular one!  It's not longer or bigger, it's just pink and not white.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
my 1st reaction, "is this a joke?!"

i personally am glad i was able to get the light pink..but really..i think its the same size. it does say o/s juts like the original one did. gr! wish popugar would have responded back about what size they would be when i first asked...

sigh..

Originally Posted by LyithJC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard of people receiving their wrap and thong separately? I got a box yesterday, but it only had my replacement wrap in it.
frown.gif
i got my wrap and thong in the same package. the thong fits really nice! (im a size 20 and it says for sizes 14-24 on the tag just fyi)

Originally Posted by lapsesinlogic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got both the replacement wrap and thong in the same FedEx box today. Same as others - replacement wrap is pink, definitely fits around me now, although still crazy short! - I know that was a problem everyone had with them, though, even when they fit around. The thong is a dark navy and very pretty. So happy I can now use these items!
i have no problem at the top for fitting, but i have big hips and a plump bum
laughno.gif
! so it doesn't match up at the bottom, i have gap

but i agree. could still be longer

Latest posts

Back