POPSUGAR Must Have Holiday Box for Men 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so blah about this box. Also, I don't see how my husband will ditch the zippie bag, since he only travels with a carryon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Seriously though, Mark & Graham personalization is free so I am just really meh about that in particular. I don't think this box lived up to the spoiler. Remember the fall style box and how everything was as great as the ring? I don't think that's the case here and I think actual value ($79 for a small leather dopp, really?) really lives up to the box. I wouldn't have paid $100 for the items individually. And the tie is billed as a spring accessory! Probably because it's a skinny tie. This box is super boring to me. I have no idea if my husband will like it or not.He definitely would NOT knowing how much it cost. I would have been thrilled for half the cost! I don't see the contents as all much better than a fancy box to tell you the truth. Am I being weird? The "brandy value" is waaaay off from the retail value on this thing.

Wow, I LOVE this box! I gifted last year's to my now ex-boyfriend but I didn't have anyone to gift to this year, so obviously I didn't order it. I think this is a fantastic box, though...I would love almost all the items for myself! I am not looking at spoilers for the women's box this year since I purchased it but I hope it is similar in terms of quality!

If anyone wants is unhappy with their box and is considering ebaying the box. Let me know I want it!

I really like this box. I ordered it to split up for gifts for two guys, and they will both absolutely love the stuff in this box. And they're complete opposites- one's urban/metro, the other is more laid back.

I received my box today and while not as exciting as the women's box, I think this was great! I have already been planning to get him pampering stuff for his birthday/Christmas (they are very close together). I even ordered really nice men's facial scrub and a tweezerman kit w/ mirror. The other bath products and leather pouch will complete that gift! I'll put the socks and tie with his other Xmas gifts. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm keeping the jerky because it's turkey and I don't eat beef. Plus I'm keeping the other treats, but will share. I ordered a bunch of Crispy Cakes for gifts today and so e for the hubby as well. I'm keeping the speaker and hopefully it works out for me... Looks the my husband is going to make out like a bandit this year! :bandit:

I'm really excited about the little speaker! I've been testing it with my iPhone and it sounds great! Will be great for me at work and for traveling. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone is unhappy with this box, I'll buy it from you for $110 + shipping. I barely missed out on it and I think my boyfriend would love it!

Also, I've been using Malin + Goetz for about six months and my skin is flawless. It's my go-to skin care brand now!

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really excited about the little speaker! I've been testing it with my iPhone and it sounds great! Will be great for me at work and for traveling.
biggrin.gif

Yay, I'm glad the speaker is fun.  My husband has the Xmas/Bday combo too and it's so hard to come up with two sets of presents for one tricky man.

I bought this for my boyfriend, but being the curious person I am, I very carefully opened every single item, because I wanted to see everything in person the moment it was delivered. I like it all, and I kind of want to keep half of the things for myself.. 
biggrin.gif
 Its a new relationship anyway, so if he hates it, I won't be all that bummed out. Haha!

Argh I wish I had bought this. If anyone is willing to part with their leather bag I will gladly pay or trade for it!!!

I wanted to wait to give to him to Christmas but didn't ja ja - It was a total Home Run - I myself liked the stuff in this box - Loving it

My box came with a navy blue tie and my boyfriend would like to trade it for a grey tie.  Did anyone get a grey tie that really wants a navy blue tie?  Also, the Malin+Goetz kit is up for trade.

My husband wasn't thrilled about this box. He did like the speakers but that's about it. Everything else was blehh but I did enjoy the jerky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. We liked the summer men's le box more than this one.

I have tried to get my husband a few different boxes like the Men's Birchbox and he hasn't really been a fan.  I ordered this box hoping he would like it and I don't think he will sadly.  I am going to wrap it for Christmas and hope for the best.  He isn't too much into the lotions and creams and such and these boxes seem to have a lot of those.  He will definitely like the food though!

I gave my boyfriend his box today and surprisingly, he liked everything in it! I was really happy. Of course, his favorite thing was the Chipzelpop. He's already requested that I order a tub of it for him, haha!

I really like the box. I want my husband to hate it so I can have it.  The toiletry bag and tie are grey.  I would turn the tie into a belt, it looks so wintery.  The socks are brown with black chevrons, which is practical, but very cool.  It's such a cool guy box.

I finally opened the monocle (I was going to trade it but didn't find anything I wanted.). It didn't come with a way to charge it, and the battery seems dead. Were they all missing a charger?

Back