PopSugar Must Have March 2017 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who doesn't want the purse, if you try to sell it advertise it as NFL-stadium compliant. You can only bring clear bags into NFL games now, and this purse is a lot cuter than what I usually see people carrying. And since it's crossbody that would be even more convenient.

Got my box yesterday, probably my least favorite box of all time.  I already own the thrive highlight stick and everything else was just kind of weird and definitely not March like.  I will say I love thrive products I just wish it was one I didn't already own.  Not a marshmallow fan so the snack is not for me but they do look tasty.  I feel like with 2 camera related products (the bag and the album) a cute mini instax camera should have been included that would have rounded out the box for me.  The bag is just odd I mean would anyone actually use that as a camera bag- there is no protection/padding. Its more of a cosmetic case/pool bag to me. The album is lovely I just dont print that many pictures out to actually fill it- a digital frame would have been more useful for me personally.  And while cute I feel like they keep sending very similar lunch boxes and I never end up using any of them.  Oh well you win some you lose some this was a major bummer for me but I hope everyone else enjoys their goodies!  Fingers crossed April is incredible!

I got my box Monday.

Here's a pic: 

IMG_2743.JPG

It's an ok box. I actually like the clear bag more than I thought I would and my boyfriend said college and universities are starting to require clear purses at the games too now, I bet I could sell it locally pretty easily as a football game compliant purse.

I tried the marshmallows, which are not my favorite sweet, they were ok. Nothing exceptional but not terrible either. I like the highlighter but I have so many, it'll get used eventually.

The rest of the box will be gifted, the lunch box to my niece and the photo album to who ever's wedding I go to next or possibly my sister since she loves Kate Spade and has lots of wedding photos to show off.

I just won't use the gift card for the sunglasses, I guess I could swap it if anyone wants it.

Back