PopSugar Must Have November 2016 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box is finally processing.  Hope it ships soon.  My mini box has already shipped.  So I hope there are spoilers soon.  I could not pass up the mini for $15.95, but makes me wonder if the value will be less.  Oh well!

I can't wait to see what everyone got this month. I didn't renew my subscription as I haven't liked the last several boxes. So far the spoilers have not made me regret that decision. But I look forward to seeing how much you all enjoy your box, so share pictures!

The Kendra piece is perfect, I wear a Daniel Wellington watch and rose gold bracelet almost every day so this will look great with it.  My friends and I are all obsessed with Kendra so I sent the box as a gift to a friend too. 

This is the second time since 2012 that I have only been able to quit for 2 months.  Should I tell myself I'll unsub again next month or just come to terms with the reality that I can't stay away from this company and save $$ elsewhere? 

The bracelet is beautiful...very simple and elegant. Much better than the jewelry they've recently sent out. I'm sure I'll get some use out of that eyeshadow palette too, so I'm happy thus far. 

My box was billed, processed and shipped today! Yes, a score for the day! PS is really on it this month. There must be a Thanksgiving related item in the box. This is the fastest mine has ever moved.

full spoilers are up on MSA. in my opinion this is a very strong box and am happy I went for it!

I just signed up for this box this afternoon. While home items are not my thing personally, they'll make excellent xmas gifts for my family members.

Here is the list of items:

Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl – Retail Value $50

Pehr Chambray Runner in Wine – Value $44

Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn To Dusk Palette – Value $25

AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl – Value $35

Meri Meri Star Party Picks – Value $8

Oogie’s Toffee Butter Popcorn – Value $3

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-november-2016-review-coupon.html

I am SO EXCITED for this box.  The runner is the right size and colors for my dining room table, and I have needed a wire bowl like that for a long time!  Also excited to see that there will be a Kendra discount code, since I have had my eye on a $$$ bangle set for a long time.

Wow, I love everything!! After a really disappointing year of PS boxes, I'm pretty jazzed about this box!!

I'm pretty pleased overall with this month's box, especially the bracelet!  It's so dainty and the toggle closure makes it easy to put on.  

The only thing I didn't like was the Stowaway eyeshadow.  I swatched all the colors and except for a few shades (the bronze and copper), found the pigmentation to be horrible.  I couldn't even get any color from the white or the dark blue. . very chalky.   This is my second Stowaway eyeshadow palette and I'm surprised they feel like they can charge $25. The quality is like something you'd find at the dollar store.  

I'm pretty pleased overall with this month's box, especially the bracelet!  It's so dainty and the toggle closure makes it easy to put on.  

The only thing I didn't like was the Stowaway eyeshadow.  I swatched all the colors and except for a few shades (the bronze and copper), found the pigmentation to be horrible.  I couldn't even get any color from the white or the dark blue. . very chalky.   This is my second Stowaway eyeshadow palette and I'm surprised they feel like they can charge $25. The quality is like something you'd find at the dollar store.  
Plus I knew the palette would be small but I laughed out loud when I saw exactly HOW small the pans were.  I'll need to borrow my girls' American girl doll's paintbrush to apply it. 

Here is a picture of the Kendra Scott bracelet. It's pretty.

IMG_4742.PNG

For anyone interested in the November box - PS is offering $15 off Until 11/20-- code is thanks & I think. It's for new subscribers only.

Last edited by a moderator:
another deal MSA is offering- 3 month sub that is supposed to start Dec (hoping they don't swap in a Nov box for this!) for $50 off plus a Juara mask in your Dec box -I think this expires Thurs night

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-must-have-box-better-than-black-friday-deal.html

ETA- They are currently running a $10/off 3-month subscriptions, which is being applied BEFORE the MSA discount. Each box is coming out to $19.95 + tax
Thanks for posting, this is a great deal so I am giving this sub a try. Usually I just buy the mystery boxes.

I guess I'm the odd one out because I was completely unimpressed by this box. The bracelet looks and feels quite cheap and I highly doubt it's genuinely worth $50 even if that's what the brand charges. The eyeshadow palette is nice but I already have several neutral palettes like it so I didn't need another one. The bowl is a boring item I don't need and the runner doesn't match any of my furniture so I won't use it. The toothpicks are not even worth mentioning.

Back