PopSugar Must Have October 2016 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember getting the email for the LA event and got so excited only to realize I couldn't go. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wonder how the SF event was.

So now that these boxes are shipping aside from the umbrella and book what would you like to see in this box?

I m really hoping for some fun home decor items-- i d love an awesome candle or oil diffuser/wax melter with a fall scent or a throw

Would also love a pumpkin face mask (love the Peter Thomas Roth One or the Farm House Fresh one)

Slipper socks

candy apples

What would you ladies love to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is early shipping. I wonder if there is something Halloweeny in the box??? I wouldn't mind those pumpkin spice balls, I can't eat candied apples anymore, it sticks to my teeth (texture thingy). Would like to spoiler free for once but who am I kidding.

I got my shipping email 4.4 lbs!
Interesting is my box is shipping from CA, normally it ships from NY.

I wonder if the addition of the book means they're all shipping from CA, or I'm just special and get to wait longer for my box.

Mystery boxes are back! IMG_2016.PNG

Interesting is my box is shipping from CA, normally it ships from NY.

I wonder if the addition of the book means they're all shipping from CA, or I'm just special and get to wait longer for my box.
Mine shipped for CA last month and is shipping from NY this month.   B)

My eta is Thursday, so hopefully spoilers by the early part of the week. Monday is Columbus day so no mail. 

Anyone close to getting a box yet?  My box shipped from CA (I am in NY) on the 6th and the ETA isn't until the 18th.  Are horses delivering it?  My goodness smart post is soo sloooow.  I m eager to find out whats inside!

So here s everything in the box from the MSA post

I thought this would be a good one but I m very meh on this one.  I don't understand why they even bother with the inspirations because they always seems like a stretch to me.  Even with 2 "extras" this box seems like it is really missing something.  An umbrella in October seems weird I mean yea it rains all year round but  there s so much more to associate with October and a $58 umbrella is just ludicrous (for me anyway-- I m also a little worried with the pink trim that it like says pop sugar all over it or something LOL IMAGINE). I have been interested to try out the make up eraser but at $12 and the only thing I m really interested in this box is a major bust for me personally.  Bummer I was looking forward to this one: pumpkins, cooler weather, lattes, apples, maple, boots -- i mean if they were going to go with the rain theme how about coupon for to pick out awesome rain boots and like liners for them (i dunno at least it would be different) sweaters, blankets, breast cancer awareness, fall beauty/ skin care items, cozy home items there is so much they could have done with this box but just didn't.  I don't see the home is where the heart is theme at all (and I loved the idea of that) I mean I would be happier if the mug said that lol   The mug is boring to me I would have loved a mug with one of those like knit cozies on it or a mug that looked like a cable knit sweater.  Oh well I hope this is more exciting for others and I am in the minority here. Sorry to be a debbie downer on this one. Enjoy ladies and happy saturday!

I thought the first few boxes were good but they've just been ok since about April.   My 6-month subscription ended with this box and I am going to cancel for next month.  It must be 'sub-box fatigue' or something...

I won't use the Revlon eyeliner, but I'll probably use everything else. Well, I just moved to LA, so I probably won't actually use the umbrella but I'll throw it in my car. I use a L'Occitane product that sounds similar to the shower oil for shaving and I like it, so this will be my backup for that.

However this is my last box in my sub and I don't think I'll renew. I won't really need winter items and I haven't been thrilled with every month.

So the umbrella doesn't say pop sugar all over it but it does say Henri Bendel on it in rather largish pink letters.  I m not a big fan of having the brand anywhere but on a small tag. I also cannot believe for $58 this is not an automatic umbrella. Oh well.  Hopefully next month will be more for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or maybe I ll be surprised when I have the box in my hands.  

Photo from MSA review

Back