• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popsugar Musthave September 2013 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to trade??

I have Library of Flowers Arboretum Bubble Bath and the p.s. you're invited book for trade. I'll probably also end up trading the Diffuser. I'd love another shopper and/or lacroix notebook.

I also want to trade: - Shoptique gift card - PS. I made this DIY book - apple dish from August - Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum (full size) from July - Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Ladyfish (its the one that came in the palette from the Fall Style box, I'm keeping the palette but I don't use eyeliner) - Rachel Zoe Knot Ring (would be willing to sell it as well) Want: - another Christian Lacroix notebook - Lulah body wash from August - bentgo bento box from August - another Shopper bag from Fall style - gorjana code

Willing to Trade:

Barr Diffusor

I Want:

Possibly a bag from the Special Edition

If not, PM me with ideas, but i would prefer Popsugar items in general(can be past boxes)

I would love anything from the fall special edition box- I have $25 shoptiques $25 gorjana $25 charm & chain Truffle bag from summer special edition box I would love to trade all these items for another Cynthia rowley bag- just PM me if your interested!! I'd trade 2 of the gift cards for the notebook too...

Hello. Still looking for the shopping bag, notebook, and bubble bath. My trade list is in my signature. Thanks!

Have:

Kitsch headbands
Sharkies energy chews-tropical
That's it bar

Shoptiques card

Want:

bubblebath from PSMH fall box

notebook from PSMH fall box

totebag from PSMH fall box

or just make me an offer!

I have the following:

Gorjana Zuma Scarf

Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum Spf 30

Mighty Leaf Calypso Mango Iced Tea – 4 ½ gallon bags (box is sealed)

Mindy Kaling Questions I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself

Kai Perfume Oil

Stott Pilates Stability Ball

Popsugar Green Garmento 4 in 1 Garment Bag - Black

La Boite Spices

My Kitsch Headband Set

Rifle Paper Co Botanical Coaster Set

PS Your Invited Book

Looking for:

Stila palette from luxury box

Diffuser

Am open to trades. Try me:)!

Hello! I missed the Fall Special Edition box and would love one of the Cynthia Vincent bags or the Stila palette. 

I have:

$25 Shoptiques gift card

$25 Charm & Chain gift card

$25 Gorjana gift card

Rifle Paper Co coasters

Lulah Citron body wash

PS You're Invited book

Kitsch Headbands

Gorjana Zuma Scarf

And lots more in my trade list! Let's make a deal! 
biggrin.gif

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137189/alterkates-trade-list

Hello ladies,

I have:

25.00 Shoptiques gift card and will trade for ANYTHING....and I mean ANYTHING!  PM me, thanks!

UPDATE-GONE

I have the diffuser from the September box looking to trade for a shopper tote or the appledish.

Updated wishlist!   Have:

Addicted to Sweat 4 Jawbreaker Chair DVD from June box

Charm & Chain $30 gift card from May box

Juice Beauty CC Cream sample in Natural Glow from June box

Mindy Kaling's Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself Deck from May box

Popsugar re-useable polypropylene bag with Popsugar logo from May box

Project 7 quench the thirsty mints from June box 

Sachin + Babi Sarong from Summer Fun Must Have Box (*I opened the package and tried on the sarong once, over my fully-clothed body)
Would like: Barr & Co Diffuser
Bodum mugs from December box

Brokedown scarf from September box

Cookie chips from July box

Henri Bendel candles  

Lulah body wash from August box

Mighty Leaf iced tea from July box

Red Flower candles

Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 from July box  
Also, here's my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130113/jpark107-trade-list

Back