Popsugar QVC *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one too! Makes up for not getting the summer box...sort of. I'm still hoping to score that one in swap/sale land.

Got mine.  I watched the video, am so sad that it's the black glam glow since I recently bought a full size of that one.  I mean, I love the stuff, but would have rather had the blue.  The candy looks yummy, all Swedish fish / gummy bear type red stuff.  The halo is very PSMH blue, haha.  We just can't escape that color!

I'm attempted. Trying to hold off though. The candy is calling me. Doesn't help that I'm hungry looking at this. Better eat my lunch and then reconsider. I know I'm crazy. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

30 day money back is what got me to buy.  I can check it all out and then decide because there some unknowns with the earrings and sun glasses.

QVC has a video showcasing the products, which helped me decide not to buy.  The hoops are a little too large for my taste.

I ordered - I just finished my YouthMud, so I need more and I always need sunglasses (constantly lose or break them!).  I will definitely use the earrings and charger/battery and mascara.  The only thing I don't really need is more dry shampoo - I've gotten tons in subs over the last year and never use it - I pass it on to my daughter for use after volleyball practice if she doesn't have time to wash her hair.

I just hope the LE Summer box doesn't have the same stuff! 

I'm excited that both will ship so soon - I may even get them before my regular June box (I got my resort box before my regular monthly box this year!!!)

Yeah, I ordered because of the easy pay option...just too tempting! And if I don't like it, QVC has a great return policy! 

I just got my box. I got the silver variation (silver earrings, and glasses). My sister got the gold. Normally, I go for silver, but since I already have silver hoops, and glasses, I said I would swap with my sis. I'm pleased with the box over all, and would love if they did a box for each season. It was ordered on Friday, and came today, which is so fast.

I also got my box today. I got the gold sunglasses and rose gold hoops.  I prefer gold over silver but I would have been happy with any variation.

I'm most excited about this dang halo charger. I am FOREVER running my phone down to the last little bits of battery and been known to hunt around target for an outlet to charge my phone enough to use my cartwheel app when checking out. PS they usually have an outlet by the pharmacy or the bathrooms ;) but this little halo thing might change my life (if I can remember to keep IT charged).

TBH the hoops and sunglasses feel a wee bit flimsy. I might trade the sunglasses since I like ones I can sweep up on my head like a headband and aviators always tangle in my fine hair. 

The candy is going to my coworkers, sister and boyfriend. If I'm going to spend the "calories/carbs" on candy it has to be chocolate, caramel or peanut butter.

The beauty products are all wins for me so overall I'm thrilled.  Here's a pic of my box:

IMG_5954.JPG

I also got the gold glasses / rose gold hoops, which is actually what I preferred.  The glasses are flimsy but I like them - I don't normally get polarized glasses so it's trippy looking at my iphone screen with these on, haha.  The Swedish fish was good but the licorice bits were gross.  Didn't really stop me from eating them though.  The halo and the glam glow are the best parts of this box for me, the rest was basically a gift with purchase.  I *probably* should have just bought the halo and called it a day but I can't resist these boxes.

Yep after I got the halo and showed it to my boyfriend and he was like "I could've got you on of those with my discount at my store (he works at a college campus store)"  I said "But I didn't know I NEEDED one until I saw it in this box!!!" Duh!

The ONLY thing I don't love about the halo is it doesn't charge my fit bit. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My phone draws a constant charge so the halo stays on, I guess fitbits don't draw a charge constantly so the halo always powers off. Meh!

I received the gold hoops in my box and really wanted the rose gold even the silver. Would anyone be interested in trading?

I was at work tonight, wearing my earrings and this woman (customer) complimented me on my earrings. She said she can't find rose gold hoops any where she wanted to know where on earth I found them. I laughed a little and said "QVC", she was like "you mean on TV?!?" I said "well I ordered them online."

I should have just told her about the box but she thought buying earrings from QVC was a little odd. But hey I DO have roads gold hoops you've been searching for, so it's not that crazy!

I wanted this box so bad but missed out. If anyone is willing to sell it to me please let me know thanks (email removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back