PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made the decision to pass on this one! Hoping I don't regret it but hope everyone who gets it loves it!!

I was completely disappointed in last year's fall box and won't take the $100 chance on this one this year.  

Ugh now my FOMO is getting me and I totally want it.
When I feel like that I take a look at past boxes and honestly evaluate what I would use/liked to have etc. too see if it's worth the cost.

I feel like I can probably swap for most of these boxes and/or buy it from someone if I miss out and discover I REALLY MUST HAVE IT!

It would be interesting to see if there is better value in JUST getting the Special Edition boxes as opposed to only getting the monthly sub over the course of the year.  At this stage in my life I would rather get fewer nicer things than a bunch of OK stuff.  I may have to ponder this a bit for next year.  I signed up for the RZ box and that's pretty much their concept, it seems.  Maybe I will keep my monthly PSMH sub and not do any SE next year since I have RZ now (Please don't quote me on that next year when I am hovering over the computer waiting for the Spring SE box to be released *LOL*).   :blink:

Do we have an ETA on availability today?

It would be interesting to see if there is better value in JUST getting the Special Edition boxes as opposed to only getting the monthly sub over the course of the year. At this stage in my life I would rather get fewer nicer things than a bunch of OK stuff. I may have to ponder this a bit for next year. I signed up for the RZ box and that's pretty much their concept, it seems. Maybe I will keep my monthly PSMH sub and not do any SE next year since I have RZ now (Please don't quote me on that next year when I am hovering over the computer waiting for the Spring SE box to be released *LOL*). :blink:

Do we have an ETA on availability today?
I keep stalking the site and nothing yet. Shouldn't it be on sale by now?I've tried a similar approach only buying the LE's and just swapping for the things I really want from the monthly boxes, but I caved and renewed my subscription. If I had to chose it would be the LE's since I usually love 90% of the items & they are a great deal, but I'm weak to my monthly fix. PS is the only monthly box I get.

there's never been a set time. sometimes it was 3 PM from what I recall. I think they will be rolling out the big announcement too (re referrals) so might be more to push out on their site. 

I keep stalking the site and nothing yet. Shouldn't it be on sale by now?

I've tried a similar approach only buying the LE's and just swapping for the things I really want from the monthly boxes, but I caved and renewed my subscription. If I had to chose it would be the LE's since I usually love 90% of the items & they are a great deal, but I'm weak to my monthly fix. PS is the only monthly box I get.
That's my dilemma.  I think I am going to cancel Glossybox when it's up.  I already have enough points for 3 free boxes and I have enough serums, lotions, etc to last me at least a year.  The fact I was able to save up that many points without ever wanting to use them to double up on a box speaks volumes.  

If I keep my PSMH monthly it will satisfy my monthly box fix (and I do love it) and RZ will be the more luxe items. I canceled Boxycharm, Birchbox and Ipsy over the past year and I can honestly say I don't miss them at all.

yeah, i cancelled glossybox and birchbox too. I skipped last month's PS. Will decide if I want the monthly (after sept).  I seem to stick w/ these LEs.  Only real disappointments were last Neiman Marcus and CFDA.  Some of the LEs have been so-so for me but managed to get rid of items if they weren't great for me.  Summer one was fantastic for me. 

I've never ordered a LE box and I am so tempted this time but I told myself, not without a spoiler! But...I am so close to ordering it now. Ugh I hate fighting with myself lol

Back