Posh-a-licious....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like her style..her shoes n purses especially...but i loved her during her spice girls days. She looked sooo hot now shes walking light post.

I dont know how David can bang that skeleton in bed. She must be boring n poking david evrytime they get intimate.lol

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif hot..i love her boobs Those can't be hers. Nice dress though.

Quote:
I don't like anything about her, boobs..fake, hair...weird, too blond and I don't like the style...too skinny,..absolutely no feminine curves. Her face looks like it had too much plastic surgery. Has a hard look to it. The dress, kind of tacky.
AMEN

I think a lot of her clothes are borderline inappropriate for being out in public, but the dress is cute.

I don't like that look, it's very slutty. For a woman her age with 3 sons she should be dressing more appropriately and classy!!!

i dont give a damn how many children she has (lol im kidding) but shes too hot. mechanical but omg i wanna be her (but with a bit more booty)
biggrin.gif
and the dress is stunning i love the way its strips of fabric and awsome colors

I like the outfit but not on her. And I prefer her brunette than blonde with longer hair.

I love her, personally, I think her body is insane and her clothes are amazing. And I thought the same thing when I saw rhianna's hair.

ps I had a life size barbie too

pps we all know what amanda would REALLY do if she had a life size posh doll *wink wink* tee hee

i love the dress. the cut is amazing, her body is flawless. but why purple and grey stripes?! i love both colors and i dig stripes. but on that dress? i'm thinking it should be peacock blue or dark red, one color.

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks plastic. Love the dress, can't stomach her. yah, the prefect figure is available to anyone who will BUY it. Yes ladies, her breasts are augmented, I remember hearing all about it when her band first made it big. Ginger Spice has breasts that are fake as well.

the dress is nice except that her boobs look super fake. She usually looks well turned out, and I really like this dress on her

That girl is SMOKIN' HOT, I love the dress, she looks way better that Kim K would in it. Although she looks a little plastic, she does have major style for the most part, I have seen a few flubs but not too many. Posh's hair has started a major trend in a lot of celebrities, everytime I turn on the t.v. I see some new chick with a asymmetrical type bob.

Back