Post A Picture Of You&Your SO

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif we're going to valparaiso, its this south american/chilean restaurant on hardman street, just before it becomes leece street. it's a real hole in the wall, teeny tiny place that does AMAZING (and expensive) food. they have candles on the table and stuff. i'm so excited! Yeah I know where you mean =] Never been in there but it looks nice! Hope you have a great time!

i dont have any good pictures of us together so here is separate ones, my guy is holding our cats simon

10517_155356161651_583046651_321374.jpg

This is me, god i hate having pictures taken, my hairs a mess, and my nose looks HUGE here, i have day old smokey eyes lol

photo.jpg

Here's a newer one of me and Jonathan at the army base in Pirbright... we'd been to watch his youngest brother pass out of the Territorial Army in early September =]

He's so handsome <3

The Brigadier was trying to talk Jonathan into joining too...

How short my hair is these days! Growing super quick though!!

(it's also slightly purple tinted now too!)

aww this is a really cute thread.

My fiance's name is Bobby and im Gwen
smile.gif
Weve been together for almost five yrs, i had two children from a previous relationship and we have a lil girl together,she's two
smile.gif
He has been a true blessing to me!!! He came into the pic when the kids were still babies and has been helpin me raise them ever since, he's the only father the have ever known and he is a great dad!! all three of the kiddies are madd about him!! we love to do things together as a family,thats what brings us our greatest joy. we love to take walks together, family game night
smile.gif
the kids love to help cook n bake and Bobby is an awesome cook!! we are still planning our wedding and im really excited,im so greatful that i have a man who treats me like a queen as is a fantastic dad!! best part is, for date nights he will take me shoppin for makeup and dinner,lol. he understands my need for a month visit to MAC,AHAHA true luck n love
smile.gif
lovelovee.gif
p.s. i added a pic of my lil darlings
smile.gif

thank you so much
smile.gif
that was at dave n busters on a date night
smile.gif
date nights def rock!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's a newer one of me and Jonathan at the army base in Pirbright... we'd been to watch his youngest brother pass out of the Territorial Army in early September =]He's so handsome <3

The Brigadier was trying to talk Jonathan into joining too...

How short my hair is these days! Growing super quick though!!

(it's also slightly purple tinted now too!)

Hey now!! this is an awessome pic of you guys!!! ur very stylish,love it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha, I was about to say that I couldn't participate since I'm currently single, but...
wink.gif

this is my better half, Willum and I. We've been together for 3 years next July. He was 22nd birthday present, and I love him more than anything. He's a grumpy, bad tempered little animal but that's all part of his charm.

I call him my grumpy old man or 'the beast'
smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...223480x640.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...226480x640.jpg

what a man he is!!! super cute
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey now!! this is an awessome pic of you guys!!! ur very stylish,love it
smile.gif
Hehe thanking you =]
date nights do indeed rock... we don't have em as often now but we have nights set aside when we doing something together in our flat <3

Originally Posted by blueglitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif i dont have any good pictures of us together so here is separate ones, my guy is holding our cats simonhttp://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...651_321374.jpg

This is me, god i hate having pictures taken, my hairs a mess, and my nose looks HUGE here, i have day old smokey eyes lol

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...tion/photo.jpg

you look great!! nice pic to me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hehe thanking you =]
date nights do indeed rock... we don't have em as often now but we have nights set aside when we doing something together in our flat <3

yep with kiddies we are always busy doin something so it makes those rockin date nights even better!! Just to be able to spend that one on one time, its wonderful
smile.gif
i think its a great idea to set aside that special time!!
wub.gif

This is a terrible picture of me but it's a good one of him and the best one of us that I have on my laptop. This was when we were out for my 21st, before I seriously started wearing make up.

img0098cm.jpg

We've been together nearly three years and we're engaged as some of you may all ready know. We have our ups and downs like any couple but I swear I love him more and more as each day passes and sometimes I just can't contain it and have to squish him until he can't breathe. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a terrible picture of me but it's a good one of him and the best one of us that I have on my laptop. This was when we were out for my 21st, before I seriously started wearing make up.
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5854/img0098cm.jpg

We've been together nearly three years and we're engaged as some of you may all ready know. We have our ups and downs like any couple but I swear I love him more and more as each day passes and sometimes I just can't contain it and have to squish he until he can't breathe. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's a lovely picture of you both you silly thing!

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a terrible picture of me but it's a good one of him and the best one of us that I have on my laptop. This was when we were out for my 21st, before I seriously started wearing make up.
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5854/img0098cm.jpg

We've been together nearly three years and we're engaged as some of you may all ready know. We have our ups and downs like any couple but I swear I love him more and more as each day passes and sometimes I just can't contain it and have to squish he until he can't breathe. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol thats really cute,squish away
smile.gif
this is a great pic of you both
smile.gif
Congrats on ur engagement
rockwoot.gif

Aww, such gorgeous pics!
smile.gif

Here is my effort, lol! My hubby for nearly 2 years but been together for 4!

05082007393.jpg

And here is one on our Honeymoon in Paris.... Aww the memories
smile.gif

Kodak488.jpg

aw mebs you look cute together! i know this is a weird compliment.. but you both have really nice eyebrows!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Lucy...
smile.gif

I do my own eyebrows, as for hubby's - his are au natural... Lol!! ( That is the first time someone has complimented his.. )

The first pic of Victor and I at Lovefest, the 2nd is during my birthday 2 years ago, last is of course on Halloween 2 years ago. We've known each other about 10 years now, been together going on 4.

Back