Post pics of your blushers here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you put mine to shame!! nice collection
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif P.S; Just out of curiosity, did you get a chance to use all of them ,at least for a once? Also, you have such a wide spectrum of colors--do you equally like them all? (sorry for so many questions!) Yup.... I have used all of them at least once...
Hmm...which blushers are my favourite

I would say currently it's:

MAC sweetness bp blusher ( this is a gorgeous bubble gum pink that is totally awesome...with a lovely texture as well)

All the 4 gransenbon blushers...

All time favourite:

MAC well dressed blush (i find myself reaching for this when i do not know what color of blush to wear for the day hehehe)

i'm such a blush whore... zzz

More blusher pics from u girls ???? I love droolin over pics of blushers...

those are gransenbon blushers from Japan

they are really shimmery and pigmented and i love them loads...unfortunately it is not available in my country...so i'm conserving those blushers now

I like your huge collection of blushers , I think the differences between them are not obvious .

whao, am jealous. am not really a blush girl. got just three in my makeup collection and haven't touch in a year. i don't use often because i don't know how to apply it.(lower jaw or upper jaw) but i won't really want it to slim my face and so don't know where to apply it.

i love your collection and so maybe, next time i go shopping for make up/cosmetices. i will buy some too.

wow! those are some great blushers!!! ive just begun collecting them, and i hope to be up there with you two soon! i love blush!!!!im gonna post the few that i have when i get home! whee!

oh wow wat a fantastic collection....ive only just started to venture away from the eyes lol.....so i have like 3 loreal blushes, one revlon and i sassed up and vervacious also

wow

that a lot

i just got a few

and one mineral mu that i can alls ouse as an e/s

here is mine

Back