Post pics of your entire MU Collection !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great collection bebs!! i take it you go to the pro store in los angeles, with all those pro items!! maybe we'll bump into each other someday since i go pretty often myself!! love your collection!

hey!

wow those are some huge collections ive seen... i just keep the basics i'd use on a daily or regular basis! haha im kinda tempted to start collecting now, but i heard somewhere you should throw out liquid makeup every 6months and powder stuff every year or two and mascara and lipgloss every 3 months... are these guidelines reasonable? id hate to buy a bunch of stuff jsut to find clumps in my mascara tube or something becuase im not a heavy user..

You guys are GREAT Makeup Junkies and I love every collection on this thread.

I love it! :rockwoot: :laughing:

i write all my collection in my notepad

and add a few picture that i found on the net

everyday i add something

I absolutely want ALL of your pigments!!!! I just wanna leave work and go to the MAC in New York and get all the pigments I'm missing!

EVERYBODY has great makeup collections - you guys have given me some ideas on organizing my cases. Thank you!

..:SE:..

i am truly amazed by some people's organisation of their makeup, mine's just a big jumble of mess....

Wow... great collections girls... when I get a chance I will post mine up.. although I am stlll in the process of collecting more mu... have been on a no buy for about 2 months now... it was hard... but when Mac holiday is out I am sooo going to the Pro store near me!!!

s1010903oi6.th.jpg

s1010906bt3.th.jpg

s1010907tw2.th.jpg

s1010902rk3.th.jpg

Dont have much now but im just starting... ugh my cam sucks! lol hope you guys can see them ok :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kris1.JPG

kris2.JPG

ok well...the samples on the left have another samples on the bottom of it...so two per each thing...all different colors...and...i still have 34 new things coming from E.L.F. lol...my boyfriend...freaked out ..bkuz i just bought this massive train case a few days ago...and...well...running out of space..i might jst give my avon eyeshadows to my neices....they are really not pigmented...only one which is decent is the gold quad...

btw guys i live in n.yc. im new here... i love make up...and if neone ever needs me to pick stuff up I will! lol..

Back