Post Pics of Your Holiday Decorations

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Here's mine! My husband and I haven't decorated much...just a Christmas tree and some stockings but I really love how everything turned out. I love putting up decorations for the holidays and I always feel so bummed when I have to take them down.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice, Your tree is so pretty. Thanks! It's the first Christmas tree I've ever gotten to pick out and I think it's so beautiful.

Reaction score
On my side, only have done a Xmas tree. It's also our first tree (we're in appartment since last July) and it barely costed 60$ for everything ! (tree, lights, ornaments). Here's a pic ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
very nice !! i'll try to steal dad's cam to take a pic of our tree.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sab_M /img/forum/go_quote.gif On my side, only have done a Xmas tree. It's also our first tree (we're in appartment since last July) and it barely costed 60$ for everything ! (tree, lights, ornaments). Here's a pic ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh, that's so cute!

Reaction score
Cute, Faith - I'll take pics of ours later on...

...no presents underneath our tree yet :/ I haven't wrapped any gifts.

Reaction score
This is our Christmas in the process. I'll have final pictures later.

and the tree in the background in the last picture is a real tree. It's a ficus tree that grows from the first floor in an atrium and reaches the second floor.