Post Pics of Your Holiday Decorations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's mine! My husband and I haven't decorated much...just a Christmas tree and some stockings but I really love how everything turned out. I love putting up decorations for the holidays and I always feel so bummed when I have to take them down.

030.jpg

0073.jpg

0033.jpg

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice, Your tree is so pretty. Thanks! It's the first Christmas tree I've ever gotten to pick out and I think it's so beautiful.

On my side, only have done a Xmas tree. It's also our first tree (we're in appartment since last July) and it barely costed 60$ for everything ! (tree, lights, ornaments). Here's a pic ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Sab_M /img/forum/go_quote.gif On my side, only have done a Xmas tree. It's also our first tree (we're in appartment since last July) and it barely costed 60$ for everything ! (tree, lights, ornaments). Here's a pic ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh, that's so cute!

Cute, Faith - I'll take pics of ours later on...

...no presents underneath our tree yet :/ I haven't wrapped any gifts.

This is our Christmas in the process. I'll have final pictures later.
smile.gif

70d6541f.jpg

154019e3.jpg

c2b4d1e7.jpg

c4a39de6.jpg

and the tree in the background in the last picture is a real tree. It's a ficus tree that grows from the first floor in an atrium and reaches the second floor.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back