Post pics of your siblings and/or family

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my brother and sister in law. This photos was taken New Years Eve this past year.

briajuack4.jpg

Its the only pic I've got on my computer will post more later.

My sister.

Canadian gurl: Your brother's cute! and his girls isnt at all bad . What a cute couple.

Well these are the only pics I have at work of my pet, who I like to think as my little baby. hehe. The second one is a better pic.

I have a bird phobia :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> flutter phobia to be accurate. I feel mean for not liking birds but Im sure s/he's really sweet.

This is my family.... Again how the hell do I have acne, they are all clear skinned people DAMMIT!

rick_family.jpg

I don't have bro or sisters but here's my cousin cindy and mindy (lol yes they're sisters) As you can see, we're 1000 miles away and we are never without a drink in our hand :p

cousins and their friends

cindymindy.jpg

cindymindy2.jpg

me and my friends

angielala.jpg
mecherrysmallpic.jpg
(note: my mouth isn't bleeding, it's a cherry) lol

my mom and I when I was 4 at Disneyworld

momandmedisney.jpg

and my baby Diamond (not so much a baby, but she's spoiled!)

diamond.jpg

oh my god your brother is really really hot!

and like me he plays bass!

here is my little sister, she turned 18 not too long ago:

386962882_l.jpg

my whole family is strange.

wel,here are 2 pics.one consists of my family members. and the other, some of my friends (they are like family to me!).

Attachment 27294

it was taken on my brother's wedding reception and we ( the females,mainly) are all dressed in our traditional clothes;sarees and suits,always reserved for formal parties and stuff!

my parents are sitting on both sides of the bride and groom whereas my sister is the one in the red n my bro-in-law beside her.i'm the blue 1! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Attachment 27295

in this pic,the girl in black is me,surrounded by my closest friends!

First pic is of my older brother and his girlfriend. The second is of my little boy lol. Third is my brothers, mum and myself when I was a baby. Fourth is my oldest brother and last is of my two cousins that I am super duper close to, it's kinda blurry though.

Back