Post pictures of your room(s)!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine....my daughter shares the room with us..were suppose to be buying a bigger house so that she has her own room...were trying to sell this freakin house...anyway here they are:

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

beautiful place, Bea, i especially love your kitchen and bedroom. and lol at the handcuffs ! :rotfl:

LOL ooooopsssies:) well, those are for when I can no longer be bothered studying and I have to cuff myself to the desk... I actually got them from work. They were part of our valentines day window decorations. I work in a shoe store! I also have a pair in black:) Lucky me lol.

I'm only showing pics of my front room, and kitchen/dining area b/c they're the only rooms that are always clean!
fromdoor.jpg

More front room:

fromdiningroom.jpg

keyring.jpg

from kitchen into front room:

fromkitchen.jpg

kitchen and dining room:

kitchenanddining.jpg

everyone's place looks great!

mine looks so sad, but your pics are inspiring me to tidy it up a bit, hehe!

Bea, your place looks so cozy and inviting.

Maysie I love the area rug and I've been wanting to paint my living room a green color like that, but my trim work is in a darker color so I don't know what it would look like.

cute !!!! lol my room is really messy, but i'll try to take pics and post them tomorrow.

cool room

love the cat

cute room and i loooooooooove the cat

great iteams

i love it

pretty house

the cat is adorable and i like the hand cups ;P

wow

i love the colors

your rooms are all great! mine is waaay messier than any of them, LOL. I am totally not taking photos of it, haha!

Back