Post Your Beauty Blog Link

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started a makeup blog earlier this month!  Not much yet but its a work in progress!

blushingsooner.blogspot.com

^^ Looks good! I have been blogging over a year, and I swear mine looks so different from when I first started. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm thinking of starting a blog now. I'm part of so many subs and people from all over the social networks are asking me questions. Seems like a blog would be easiest.

I'm rejiggering my blog right now. It was originally envisioned as a lifestyle blog, but is starting to lean more towards an atypical beauty blog.

By "atypical", I mean that I'm not the queen of swatches and PR releases. Here's a hint, the tagline was (and remains) "Top shelf tastes on a moonshine budget". A lot of it is "theory" and self-image stuff. To quote RuPaul, "If you can't love yourself, how the Hell you gonna love somebody else?"

melissaphora.tumblr.com

I've been active since September, but lately I've been more active & for lack of better words, recieved a lot more attention on my blog so that has given me confidence to move forward and continue.  I also have a blog set up on blogspot under the same (melissaphora) but I am not active on there right now.

I post a little of everything beauty related, but mainly I post reviews, swatches, FOTD's & FOTD experiments, makeup photos, I post every promo code that I come across, and I (almost) always have a giveaway going on.  (Currently is.)

I enjoy checking out beauty blogs so I'm going to check out all of yours now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Herro!

I've been wanting to make a blog for a while now but never did it but after i did the FOTD i decided to take the plunge and start blogging. I plan on doing breakdowns of my makeup (hopefully videos later down the line) product reviews, and sharing sales that i find.

I really love to have fun with my makeup so hopefully the looks i do don't bore you. I will be doing reviews of all the makeup i buy (and stuff that is already in my stash) a lot of my makeup will be from drugstores but i won't hesitate to tell you if something is horrid, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it shouldn't be good. I try to get makeup from sephora a lot too but the nearest one is 2 hours from here and I will never give a product a good review just because it's a nice brand. I hope to share the sales i find with you guys too because how can you not share it when you see an amazing sale on a great brand (i normally don't follow sales on drugstore makeup though, i will if it is requested)

http://maggiesdailyobsession.blogspot.com/

Please give me pointers if you read my blog!

Hi dolls!! I have a makeup and hair tutorial blog called Glam Chick that I just started this month. I have never blogged before, this is my very first one! I would love it if you checked it out! And let me know what you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love constructive criticism and advice! And if you follow me I'll be sure to follow you back! Thanks ladies! 

Morgs

http://glamchicktips.blogspot.com/

So, I've just cleaned out my blogspot blog and I've decided to use it as a beauty blog/a place to review my various subscription boxes I get.  There's not much there yet, as I just went through and deleted most of the old personal stuff, but I'll be posting starting with my March boxes.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll be going through and following all of you!

http://yousoldtheworld.blogspot.com/

Back