Post your halloween costume

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the costumes. I love the Super Kitteh..nice job making the little cape. Fred looks great too.

I love it Shaundra, you look great ! And your cat is adorable (i bet mine would kill me too if i put a mini cape on her).

heres mine! Hope you like it!

SDC11043.jpg

Karren, the look on your cats face in the second pic is priceless!!!!!

I really wanted to be Elvira this year, but had no party to go to :-(

We went out last minute to a bar, so I just threw something together from my closet and threw on a wig. Maybe I was a chick from the 60's or something. I tried getting that mod heavy eyes and light lips look (MAC Myth) but you can't tell. Sorry I am boring. ha

Attachment 44337

Attachment 44338

Attachment 44339

Awesome costumes!! Great look and you would have made a hot Elvira, Moira!! Love that blonde wig on you!

Cool costumes, everyone!!!! The cat costumes are my favorite of course. Aww

I was a dominatrix, but without the whip you´d probably think I was a high class hooker LOL. I´m wearing a corset top that´s actually meant to be underwear, but it gave me awesome cleavage which you can´t see in this pic though

IMG_2806.jpg

awww great costumes everyone! angelsdecay i LOVE that makeup, its super scary! mwrh i bet you've been washing blue for days! lol

showgirl.jpg
showgirl2.jpg

I wanted the tail to be all black but I ran out of black boas so I had to start filling in with random leftover ones.

ETA: okay, I'm sorry but I have to make sure you all know that dirty floor and walls and door aren't mine!! This was my friend's house! Not to be mean or anything, but I can't let anyone think my house is dirty. It's cluttered and disorganized but there aren't fingerprints and dirt on the walls and floor. Eep!

Jinx, I love your costume, especially the top! I know it would look like crap on me though since I don't have enough boobage to fill it out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Andi, I wish I went as a dominatrix now. You look hot, and I love your eye makeup.

My costume was a last minute thing...I made the top by cutting up and putting together two old shirts. I wanted to be a devil, but the night before halloween my bf convinced me that an angel would be so much better.

104ov0w.jpg

24d57uo.jpg

Here you can see that my halo is a strand of pearl beads wrapped around a wire hanger. I had to add 3 or 4 clips to my headband to help keep that heavy thing in.

50jthz.jpg

JinX-You are funny. I think the same way though. I have total OCD when it comes to my home. Great costume!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif ETA: okay, I'm sorry but I have to make sure you all know that dirty floor and walls and door aren't mine!! This was my friend's house! Not to be mean or anything, but I can't let anyone think my house is dirty. It's cluttered and disorganized but there aren't fingerprints and dirt on the walls and floor. Eep!

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jinx, I love your costume, especially the top! I know it would look like crap on me though since I don't have enough boobage to fill it out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
Andi, I wish I went as a dominatrix now. You look hot, and I love your eye makeup.

My costume was a last minute thing...I made the top by cutting up and putting together two old shirts. I wanted to be a devil, but the night before halloween my bf convinced me that an angel would be so much better.

http://i34.tinypic.com/104ov0w.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/24d57uo.jpg

Here you can see that my halo is a strand of pearl beads wrapped around a wire hanger. I had to add 3 or 4 clips to my headband to help keep that heavy thing in.

http://i35.tinypic.com/50jthz.jpg

That is too cute!And so creative, sewing shirts together, pearl beads- dang!!

I think the angel was a great idea.

Cute costumes you guys!!!

I was a mermaid this year!

Costume came in very last minute after we had decided to go out after all! (the afternoon before) lol.

You can't see the starfish in my hair.. but i made some quick alterations to make the bra fit and bought some starfish and accessories..
tongue.gif

latestimages141.jpg

latestimages142.jpg

ahem.. sorry about the boobage.. the places we went out to didn't mind though.. cleavage was totally acceptable on halloween
wink.gif

Back