Prada Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any Prada beauty products? I wonder if Prada is another overpriced skin care line. I like the idea of having individual doses available for like traveling etc but otherwise I think they are a waste especially with the high price tag. I can't believe that a cleanser alone is like $50 in line with La Prarie and La Mer prices. I've heard good things about the tinted lip balm but never tried it myself. Any thoughts on this line?

In my opinion, it's just another overpriced overhyped brand. I'm sure you can find other products that work just as great or even better for a fraction of the cost. I don't believe in expensive skin care anymore after trying so many, and I found that my cetaphil cleanser and dove toner works just as great and under $10 for both items. I don't think prada will be a "magic" item that will transform your skin. You are just basically buying the brand. Like la mer, it's not so great. The creme de la mer is like a bottle of grease in my opinion. The toner is full of alcohol, and the cleanser is another big joke.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone tried any Prada beauty products? I wonder if Prada is another overpriced skin care line. I like the idea of having individual doses available for like traveling etc but otherwise I think they are a waste especially with the high price tag. I can't believe that a cleanser alone is like $50 in line with La Prarie and La Mer prices. I've heard good things about the tinted lip balm but never tried it myself. Any thoughts on this line?

I agree with you about the overpriced lines. I've tried La Prairie and La Mer and I think they are both a waste of money. I think to pay like $50 for a cleanser it's ridiculous. You wash it off your face for crying out loud! How can it really help your skin that much??? A face cream I can understand better being worth the money but the prices of La Mer.
icon_smile.gif

Back