Prayers needed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. What an awful thing to have happen. I'll most definitely be thinking of you. :hug:

I'm so sorry Paula.. I'm going through a horrible period also, my uncle might pass away from a very late stage of cancer in duodenum (it has spread) and we're not sure how much longer he'd be able to last...

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

i'm so sorry for your loss, paula. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

This must be so difficult for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm so sorry about your lost Paula. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers :hugss:

so sorry dear. i know it must be tough but I think it might be a nice thing to pass on with your sister. there is no way I could live without mine and they must have had an amazing connection to have passed on so near to each other.

Thank you all for your prayers, we are all doing as well as can be expected, It has been a tough couple days,.

I will drope in when I can and let you guys know how we are.

LOVE

Paula

We are really gratfull for your prayers, We will have Moms funeral tuesday and drive up to my Aunts funeral Wendsday on our way to move my Sone into his new house. We are doing pretty good , we are experiancing what I like to call the "YO YO EFFECT" but we are copeing OK...Thanks for your prayers, the more the better...

~LOVE_

Paula

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Paula. Safe travels and Godspeed.

Oh, Paula, that's so sad. I'm just now reading this thread, so you've already had your Mom's funeral. My prayers are with you & your family during this time. We lost my Dad in March to a sudden stroke, so I can relate to how you're feeling. And my best friend lost her Mom yesterday morning (Christmas Day).

How are you holding up? Let us be your sounding board, your punching bag, and your dry shoulder if you need to talk, vent, or cry. I'm still new here, but I already know that MuT friends support each other in good times and bad, and I'm proud to be a part of that.

My Moms funeral went very very well yesterday ,I will be leaving shortly for my Aunts funeral I,and then on to move my Son into his new home. sigh will be nice to get this behind us :hug:

Thank you all...

Back