Pregnant Paris?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know shes not pregnant - but whats with the reaction "oh poor kid" or "god I hope not"
If I recall - these were all the EXACT same reactions to Nicole when she got pregnant and look at what its done for her. I'm not saying she should get a baby to change her ways - but in my opinion she already has changed her ways (ways that were never that bad in the first place), and she is at an age where she can make that decision for herself and if she thinks she is ready - then who are we to judge?

I am sure plenty of you guys are amazing moms and would be amazing moms - but how would you all feel if someone who knew about some of your escapades would say you would be an unfit mother. Someone could be a non-party person and be an unfit mother and someone who knows how to have some fun or too much fun can be a great mother.

I totally agree!! She has changed A LOT, you dont ever see her out at clubs 24-7 like she used to be and she's been doing really good things for charities. I think her and Benji are really cute and I hope the best for her!

Her stomach does look a bit round in the pics.... but then again she could just be bloated from starvation j/k I hope she's not pregnant, she doesn't appear to be ready (mentally & emotionally). And I'd HOPE he'd have more sense than to knock her up!!!!

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know shes not pregnant - but whats with the reaction "oh poor kid" or "god I hope not"
If I recall - these were all the EXACT same reactions to Nicole when she got pregnant and look at what its done for her. I'm not saying she should get a baby to change her ways - but in my opinion she already has changed her ways (ways that were never that bad in the first place), and she is at an age where she can make that decision for herself and if she thinks she is ready - then who are we to judge?

I am sure plenty of you guys are amazing moms and would be amazing moms - but how would you all feel if someone who knew about some of your escapades would say you would be an unfit mother. Someone could be a non-party person and be an unfit mother and someone who knows how to have some fun or too much fun can be a great mother.

Britney Spears. 'nuff said.

In what world is being drunk, high, and on vicodin and driving on the wrong side of the INTERSTATE not that bad?

I didn't know a fetus could survive in that toxic womb of hers...lol. All she needs is someone to call her a fatty to her face and she'll suck the gut back in no time. The dress definitely makes her look preggers but I doubt that's the case. It's already bad enough she wants to be like Nicole and date her man's twin bro, but she try to up it one notch by "claiming" she's preggers. Lame-o
blabla.gif

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif Britney Spears. 'nuff said. Yeah last time I checked Britney was a media darling until AFTER she got married and had kids. The worst was she can do prior to that was lie about smoking, lie about being a virgin, and ooze sexuality. Oh yeah and get married in Vegas.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif In what world is being drunk, high, and on vicodin and driving on the wrong side of the INTERSTATE not that bad? I've done some that are worse. Madonna has definitely done much worse. Angelina Jolie has done much worse. Nicole Richie has done practically the same thing. No one is a saint - doesnt mean they wont be great parents. And then take someone who devotes their life to God and Politics all their life and then you get that mom teaching her kids to protest against dead soldiers at their funerals.
Spin it all you want but the bottom line is none of us are fit to judge who makes a great parent until they are one.

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it's just the cut of the dress to be honest.
iagree.gif

Saje, just because there are people out there that have done worse doesn't make it ok or even not all that bad...it shocks me that anyone would even try to consider justifying actions like that.

I've had some wild friends who settle right down when they have a child... Maybe that'll be her scenario too...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Saje, just because there are people out there that have done worse doesn't make it ok or even not all that bad...it shocks me that anyone would even try to consider justifying actions like that. Its justified in relation to the topic. Yeah some of them are bad in a legal sense and some of them are her just doing something that others cant or dont feel comfortable doing (partying - her not wearing underwear - yeah tons of my friends do that too - but they dont have paparzo following them around) - What I'm saying is whatever shes done in the past is in no way related to how she is or would be as a mother in the future and because we all have our dirty laundry doesnt make any of us fit to judge whether she would be or not be.

Um what she's done in the past DOES have just a tiny, slight itty bitty relation to what kind of a mother she will be. Its no guarentee that she will be terrible, but odds are... if your in the stage to wear no underwear out, and no self respecting girl does that while wearing a dress, sorry, you arent ready to have a kid. And getting smashed and driving isnt just in a legal sense, hello? its ****ing stupid? lol come on, its facts, not just being judgemental. It's not cuz she smoked 3 cigarettes and drank 6 beers in her lifetime that anyone is "judging". Lets remember who were talking about.

No what shes done in the past is in relation to what WE THINK of what kind of a mother she will be.

Its also "****ing stupid" to get knocked up - so that automatically means that every knocked up girl out there is probably and most likely going to be a bad mother. Hello? Unplanned pregnancy.

Its also "****ing stupid" to do drugs, marijuana, cocaine, carry the blood of your ex-husband around your neck - hello? Angelina Jolie.

Have you asked your own mothers some of the crazy stuff they've done? How about yourself? How about your friends or your fellow MUTers - who may have a similar rap sheet as Paris? or maybe worse?

Whether she will be or she wont be is not for us to assume - because assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

We're in an entertainment forum, its not making an ass out of anyone because this is what its made for, first of all.

Secondly, don't put words in my mouth, I never said it was supid to get knocked up, nor did i say anyone else who has done things, like Angelina or other muters aren't equally a stupid for risky behavior, why? because they aren't the ones in question IN THE PARIS HILTON THREAD. ,

Why are you even bothering saying not to judge, its clear that doing these things in the public eye dont exactally scream "leave me alone" either. And yes, thats exactally it what we THINK shes gonna be like, theres nothing wrong with speculating.

Any ways, who CARES if shes being judged, again,thats what this thread is ABOUT, talkign about Paris Hilton being preggo or not. get OVER it
smile.gif

And back to the topic ladies and gentelmen, no more of this
policeman.gif

please tell me shes not procreating! thats ridiculous-is she jumping on the nicole bandwagon or something-what a ho

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Its justified in relation to the topic. Yeah some of them are bad in a legal sense and some of them are her just doing something that others cant or dont feel comfortable doing (partying - her not wearing underwear - yeah tons of my friends do that too - but they dont have paparzo following them around) - What I'm saying is whatever shes done in the past is in no way related to how she is or would be as a mother in the future and because we all have our dirty laundry doesnt make any of us fit to judge whether she would be or not be. she shows a streak of irresponsibility in word and deed. people can and have been found to be unfit parents, in a court of law, doing what she's doing, and have had their children taken away. there's one thing you're not taking into account, and that's the recency factor. others were irresponsible in the past and then grew up. paris IS STILL irresponsible now. will she make a good mother in the future? possibly. will she be a good mother now? i hope to not find out, but something tells me no.

even if the way her stomch looked was not from the dress it doesnt look that big everyone trying to tell me their tummys are flat as a board...she's a person like any of us maby she just ate a little more that week and her tummy blew up,anything can cause a stomch to blow up a little......maby she wanted to pee....

I wouldn't put it past Paris to put a pillow or something under her shirt to give the illusion of being pregnant. Look at the publicity she's getting!
biggrin.gif

i think it's the dress, she has them bony arms and legs still and her chest. she looks a lot older.

Back